**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Timeline for BG-rewards [merged]

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sand_Devil13Sand_Devil13 Posts: 47
    Just inquiring if we need to stay in our Alliance or not to get the Alliance Rank rewards for the BGs Season Alliance objectives….

I’m sure quite a few Allys are needing to make moves before AQ starts back up tomorrow and members that are needing to make moves to another Alliance are worried that they won’t receive the Alliance objective Rank rewards if they leave their current Ally.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Rewards for all alliances events require you to be in the alliance at the time that rewards are distributed. Even if the event is over, if you leave before the rewards are distributed you will get nothing.
  • Options
    Sand_Devil13Sand_Devil13 Posts: 47
    edited February 2023

Rewards for all alliances events require you to be in the alliance at the time that rewards are distributed. Even if the event is over, if you leave before the rewards are distributed you will get nothing.

Sounds good. Thank you.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    “Should we expect BG rewards before the next cycle of AQ?”

While I appreciate jax jumping in the thread, knowing today is Friday and AQ resumes tomorrow, this question should be answered each season with as much clarity as they’re able to provide. They know that war and BG season schedules do more to determine when player movement occurs than any other frequent event in game (gifting and banquet are yearly…I’m not counting that)
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 469 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure 4 days from BG end is a respectable time period because of all the mods and hacking etc to be filtered out. PST, i'm looking into Sunday to be the day they will come
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    I believe the team dont work on the weekend. As soon as bans are done it should be press the button, but if bans arent done by Close of Business Friday then it will be Monday at the earliest (still hopig they come out today)
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 469 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

I believe the team dont work on the weekend. As soon as bans are done it should be press the button, but if bans arent done by Close of Business Friday then it will be Monday at the earliest (still hopig they come out today)

oh I get it now
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

@kabamjax, I appreciate your reply as I am sure everyone does. I guess the community and myself don't understand why it takes so long, like others our alliance is on a sticky wicket dealing with people coming and going and being fair.
    There are 3 options as far as I see, one would need some know how
    1) Including AI and machine learning to track cheaters how you look for them manually
    2) actually do your checks every couple of days
    3) allow people to leave and take rewards with them as long as they are there when the season finishes

Option 3 can be used if you don't have capabilities, but honestly the AI isn't that hard my workplace has been doing this for ~5 years with little computer engineering skills

1- the last time they used an AI and machine to track cheaters ended up banning Quake users..
    2- they do check they dont just ban at the end..
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Just get them in before the BGs store resets on Monday, I don't wanna lose those 6* shards :')
  • Options
    DalbeniwDalbeniw Posts: 18
    When might we be getting battlegrounds rewards?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    Next week.
  • Options
    Benjygl5nBenjygl5n Posts: 34
    depends on the points u put up
  • Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 216 ★★★
    Had alliance and GC, just waiting on solo, they are generally staggered and take a while to distribute all
  • Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Just got mine
  • Options
    Benjygl5nBenjygl5n Posts: 34
    got mine
  • Options
    DTR89131DTR89131 Posts: 8
    Am i too early to ask this question!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Thanks Kabam for getting them out so quickly. Just over 48 hours isn’t bad at all.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Do I get alliance rewards even though I left ?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Do I get alliance rewards even though I left ?

For all alliance awards across all content you must be part of the alliance at the time the rewards are distributed. If you leave before the rewards are sent out then you forfeit those rewards.