**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is stil Corvus worth 6R4?

AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 201 ★★
I just got TB, and with the materials I got from gifting crystals and finishing TB monthly quest, I'm able to rank my first 6R4

My next goal is to finish exploring act 6 (I have up to 6.4.1 explored), start act 7 and also be able to explore the monthly quest. I'm running suicides.

I have materials to rank cosmic, mutant or skill. My main doubt is between Corvus (sig20) and Omega (sig50). I heard Corvus is not that useful in endgame content as healthpools grow, but it has been so useful for me in Act 6. On top of that I don't have it as 5* as I do have all Omega, Domino or Red Magneto (all duped)

I tend to buy every month monthly quest offer (1000 units for revives and boosts), so I use these boosts in permanent content. I don't know if a 6R4 Corvus with suicides anb boosts is enough or I look for other utility champions.

Comments

• Options
    Astariss_Astariss_ Posts: 4
    Cgr would be more useful imo; Corvus is a bit limitated.

But between him and Omega i would choose Omega Red.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You have galan
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    Act 6 is the last time I used Corvus in story content
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Omega!

• Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’d do Galan, he benefits from the extra rank
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    IMO he was never worth an r4. Keep him at r3 and save the cats for Herc/Hulkling/Knull/Galan.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Cgr definitely without a single doubt
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,809 ★★★★
    Galan, his ramp up is really easy, and his Harvest damage is insane. Instantly KO the opponent.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 868 ★★★
    He was worth it until 20-30 harder hitting champs with better utility came around. He's becoming the starlord of the cosmic class ....can he still do a job? Yeah, but there are 5 others in cosmic alone who can do it better, quicker and without a terrible 4 fight ramp up. I always thought he was overrated as hell....nice for cheesing certain things with his immortality, but other than that he just never grew on me
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I would say that if you don't already know the answer, then he isn't. Corvus is an elite for very specific content (AQ/AW) so if you aren't specifically targeting to improve at those two area of the game, then don't do it.
  • Options
    r4 Corvus only worth it for top tier alliance war. Otherwise not really anymore.