Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Help with act 5?

Hey I'm kind of stuck on 5.1.5 right now and honestly it feels really bad. I see people with 5 and 6 stars doing harder content than me and they can stand up to a few combos before they're knocked out, but with my 4* 5/50 characters I'm dying in 1-2 combos (5 hits = combo) or a couple hits+a special attack. It feels really bad to make a single mistake and lose over half of my health bar, especially when my back swipes aren't even registering half the time so dodging is extremely unreliable and I have to take constant chip damage through my block. What do I even do at this point?

Comments

• Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 411 ★★★
    What's your roster look like and what masteries do u have set up?
  • Options
    SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    mattress said:

What's your roster look like and what masteries do u have set up?

• Options
    Any 4* you can't see the stars on is not awakened
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 411 ★★★
    I would take some points out of vitality and try to unlock precision and cruelty.

As far as rank ups, falcon has a lot of utility and can shut down a lot of nodes/defenders but needs dupe for damage. If u can quake & shake she can do a lot. Ghost is another if u can learn them. Colossus has a lot of immunities and he's already awakened
  • Options
    mattress said:

I would take some points out of vitality and try to unlock precision and cruelty.

As far as rank ups, falcon has a lot of utility and can shut down a lot of nodes/defenders but needs dupe for damage. If u can quake & shake she can do a lot. Ghost is another if u can learn them. Colossus has a lot of immunities and he's already awakened

Alright. Last time I played colossus was garbage and lucky me I've been practicing ghost recently. Just gotta get the timing on the phase into special 2 a bit better