Options

Road to a million

spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Do you think it would be fair if kabam compensated everyone by making the road to a million for 1,2 and 3 star champs? That sounds fair to me what do you think?

Road to a million 194 votes

Yes
25% 49 votes
No
74% 145 votes

Comments

• Options
    MexxusMexxus Posts: 17
    Dude, you Dont need to do it. Dont whine But fight!
  • Options
    They shouldn't add 3* to it but just extend it
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Considering the servers are kinda crumbling....I do not think I want Kabam reprogramming an already open arena on the fly...
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    MiNdDrAiN wrote: »
    It’s free tiered shards. You’re just being a baby

Yeah it's free shards to bad nobody can get in game to earn them
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Road to maintenance
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    oh you can do it just fine without 3*
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    I think just making the game work will be enough
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    Compensate for what? The arena is 7 days bud
  • Options
    ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    More like Road to a million frustrated players
  • Options
    Why two stars ? Isn't that more taxing or servers because you have to do so many more rounds? Sounds kind of silly.
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I think it's due to the fact that the arena was released to commemorate 1 million facebook likes (which didn't happen, but that was its original intention) and as such, they wanted to make it such that the final milestone landed square on the dot of 1 million to commemorate the achievement.

They probably planned the arena to give some damn good rewards for reaching that score, but heck, it would be a little too easy if they allowed all champions to fight in there. They want you to work for the arena, work for your rewards, go on the "road to a million", not a "jetpack to a million".

For heaven's sake, it's a 5* crystal for getting 500 fights in 7 days, or 72 fights in 1 day, which is 24 series. Just grind it out.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    With 3* you could finish it in 2 rounds. They aren’t needed. It’s like 2-3 of hours of grinding for a basic crystal. I think that’s already great
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    I think it's due to the fact that the arena was released to commemorate 1 million facebook likes (which didn't happen, but that was its original intention) and as such, they wanted to make it such that the final milestone landed square on the dot of 1 million to commemorate the achievement.

They probably planned the arena to give some damn good rewards for reaching that score, but heck, it would be a little too easy if they allowed all champions to fight in there. They want you to work for the arena, work for your rewards, go on the "road to a million", not a "jetpack to a million".

For heaven's sake, it's a 5* crystal for getting 500 fights in 7 days, or 72 fights in 1 day, which is 24 series. Just grind it out.
    it’s not going to take 500 fights just did 17 and I’m at 250k. Easy 5* shards for me. I don’t know where kabam got that 500 fight number from

• Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    No idea either about 500. Maybe without getting a streak it would take that many wins but no one will do that
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Kabam teaching you some patience was a better gift as compensation
  • Options
    z3lxxiskey2q.png

So glad I kept my maxed out 2*s
  • Options
    DoomanDooman Posts: 79
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

it’s not going to take 500 fights just did 17 and I’m at 250k. Easy 5* shards for me. I don’t know where kabam got that 500 fight number from

500 is high. BUt you didn't just do 17 fights. YOu did 17 matches. That's 51 fights.
  • Options

500 is high. BUt you didn't just do 17 fights. YOu did 17 matches. That's 51 fights.[/quote]
    I guess that’s true but it’s still not gonna take me 500 fights
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Easiest 5* you will ever get will take 2 days max and you want more come on
  • Options
    Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Can I barrow some 2*’s :s:s:s
  • Options
    Hey, you guys think it’d be worth buying some 2* Collector crystals just to run the 5* shard arena? And if so, how many do you think I’d need to buy minimum?
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 551 ★★★
    I’m getting 5.5K per fight this is a easy money grab in our favor
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Easiest 5* you will ever get will take 2 days max and you want more come on

Over 300k on my opening round. I'll be done in about 3 hours. 3 rounds of 2* for a 5*? Sure.

The scoring is way higher for two stars in this event, it's basically a free crystal for all.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I think the 500 might be from before they boosted the points you get for each match, but maintaining a streak the entire time. In the past I had a 240+ win streak which got me to over 1 million points.
  • Options
    Endz wrote: »

Maxed 2*’s?
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    The arena is on for 7 days, plenty of time to get every milestone (several times). If you’ve maxed out every 2* you have, it will take you 2 whole hours, TWO! Unless you suck at arena, maybe add 1 more hour ;)

If you’ve sold your 2*’s or haven’t ranked them all up, well, suck it up and just give it your best shot, but please no whine/complain topics how it’s all unfair, and kabam made you sell your 2*’s, just don’t.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Bryman187 wrote: »
    Endz wrote: »

Maxed 2*’s?

All of my 2* are maxed, level and sig. I am getting over 6k for some with higher pi and I don't even run suicides.

pbxm6237kgy8.png