**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

So I guess increased difficulty at lower levels especially Proven is going to stay

Whatever blowback, whatever arguments, whatever frustrations we shown last month for increasing difficulty and inability to clear lower difficulties via Autoplay have been ignored by Kabam.
Wow...

Comments

• Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    In all fairness, any Proven+ account that spent a mere 1k units got 2-3 6 star champs from Banquet. I have UC accounts that got 6+ 6-stars, a class selector Abyss crystal and a 6* Generic Awakening gem. At level 44.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Yeah, this is the price for all the rewards we got from the Banquet event. Worth it tho :wink:
  • Options
    R_jay0027 said:

Play less and don't give them any money. Eventually they might take a hint.

Actually, they would. If this ever actually happened. But even the grand 12.0 "boycott" was really, really hard to find in any data I could locate.

You think a bunch of veterans that can no longer autofight their way through EQ is going to suddenly stop enough spending to be noticeable? I doubt it. And meanwhile, the newer low progress players that this is supposedly hurting? Let's see, those players are getting 6* champs to do EQ in less time than it took me to get 4* champs. They are scooping up thousands of units in lower Acts that I never had access to back then. They are being handed more rewards for free to accelerate then to UC than I was earning as an Uncollected player.

You think *they* are going to be complaining about the fact that EQ was tuned to their massive ridiculous rosters? Sure, good luck with that. They are being handed the keys to become Cavalier for a song, in exchange for having a monthly EQ experience roughly tuned to the arsenal they are being granted. Go tell them they should be boycotting the game to force the devs to put the difficulty back to the old days along with their rewards.

Have at it. Viva la resistance.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    @DNA3000 same could be said about input consistency. These new players never played the game when parry or dex timing was reliable. Just a thought, not sure what my point is exactly lol
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Whatever blowback, whatever arguments, whatever frustrations we shown last month for increasing difficulty and inability to clear lower difficulties via Autoplay have been ignored by Kabam.
    Wow...

Actually I feel those much easier, I've done the first 3 difficulties with R2 champs
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,483 ★★★★★

Cav still doesn't give any units for completion or exploration. ~100 extra units a month would be quite game breaking I assume... its not even the highest difficulty anymore, they can't use that as an excuse now.

They can. The only reason why UC had units added to it was because the beginner difficulty was removed and the put the units from there into UC.

Cav gives way better rewards than UC.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Cav still doesn't give any units for completion or exploration. ~100 extra units a month would be quite game breaking I assume... its not even the highest difficulty anymore, they can't use that as an excuse now.

They already explained why it doesnt have, only the 4 easiest difficulties give units, doesnt matter how many new difficulties we get, we will only have units on the 4 easiest ones
  • Options

Clearly the majority of denizens here treat this game like their job

Have you ever considered that the reason why you seem to have this problem while many other people don't is not that *they* treat it like a job while you don't, but rather the reverse. You treat it like a job you have to do, so you're concerned when you can't do everything you want optimally and you account for your time playing the game in the same pool as the time you spend on business activities, while everyone else treats it like a game that, if they can't autoplay several accounts simultaneously, just don't care all that much? Because it is just a game.

Not a single second I spend on playing the game or on the forums is time I could be spending on business activities. Because I only spend recreational time on playing the game and posting on the forums. If I didn't post on the forums or if the game took up less of my time, I would be doing something else entirely that wasn't running a business or performing work tasks. Because I already spend the maximum amount of time I want to spend on those activities.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited February 2023

Wow...

Autofight aside...

In the end Kabam uses the game data.

The data has to reflect what people are saying or Kabam has no incentive to change.

People can gripe and complain all they want, but if they still do the content they are complaining about then the data will show that the complaints had no significant impact. If there's no significant impact and people still do the content, then there's no need for Kabam to change.