**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Farming revives for EOP

So why is it every youtuber says 3.2.6 to farm revives? The first time anyone said this months ago I never got one on any run I ever tried. Just tried 4 times and not one revive. Wtf is the deal here?!

Comments

• Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 432 ★★
    I like 2.5 for revives farming too
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Might be really bad luck but I honestly have a hard time believing that and would love video as it's the opposite of my experience.

https://youtu.be/86y-00nklEk
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Nichoas_1 said:

So why is it every youtuber says 3.2.6 to farm revives? The first time anyone said this months ago I never got one on any run I ever tried. Just tried 4 times and not one revive. Wtf is the deal here?!

This is my go to quest for farming revives. Trust the process. I do have some slumps but keep trying. They will spawn
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    I have better luck in 3.2.4 than 3.2.6. Also, 3.2.4 is quicker to scout the paths.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★

Idk what you are talking about.
    I had 5 lvl1 in overflow on Wednesday.

I think you have enough! Lol
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    3.2.6 is great

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦 Now we will see a patch sooner or later
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★

This has been known for years
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

… you know that they know about it, right?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 ★★★★★

Someone said they are practicing against Thanos. So let the people Practice. .
  • __SF____SF__ Posts: 286 ★★
    Welllllll. I believe they nerf u after so much. I’ve been farming for about three weeks now and I’ve been getting a lot on all those maps. As of the last three days I have done 3.2.6. 3.2.5 over and over at least 5 times and nothing is showing anymore. I think you cap after so many.
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    __SF__ said:

Welllllll. I believe they nerf u after so much. I’ve been farming for about three weeks now and I’ve been getting a lot on all those maps. As of the last three days I have done 3.2.6. 3.2.5 over and over at least 5 times and nothing is showing anymore. I think you cap after so many.

I would usually say no its RNG, but my last 6 runs didn't return any revives on 3.2.6. I am going to keep trying at least twice a day since its just autofight while I work. Not like I am spending that energy anywhere else. Will update here if it gets back to normal. The last time I farmed successfully was just before the update so not sure if anything changed. But it could just be my luck.
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    7th run, got a revive. So just my luck.
  • johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 164
    edited February 2023
    I had 4 run no revives then a run with 3 revives and a full energy. It happens. rng. keep trying!
  • DUOCENTODUOCENTO Posts: 43
    Silent nerf to keep the community in good shape…sadly
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    we only farm 3.2.6 for iso and thanos practice 😉
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

This has been known for years

… you know that they know about it, right?
    Yeah but then press the matter more n more and we will see what happened to last year PATCH.
    Company may know it, but when players shout too much especially when it can effect some of endgame content more than intended, you see some RNG FIESTA Till FIX 0. Ogs know
    If you have good thing then enjoy