Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My 8th Rank 4 Should Be...

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Honestly leaning towards domino, going to get her to sig 200 soon and she'd be a powerhouse on defense. Thoughts on my next R4?

My 8th Rank 4 Should Be... 52 votes

Quicksilver (Sig 40)
11%
TerraDjinNameless_IWJenskeDDeepworldAndremlopes 6 votes
Kitty (Sig 20)
34%
HzoriNIOBBBspiderbites0196IvarTheBonelessWolf911RenaxqqDankeaceSmallTimeANTWasy1Barri8LickyHamoBlamo51SlayinAliveStertslA_FungiCvlrGhosturdHobgoblin 18 votes
Nimrod (Sig 20)
21%
HenriqueSCCPPowerofpain1001Ewell65SSS69MasterzxProReal_Madrid_76_2ZAHIDMALIK1588GrassKnuckles13579rebel_TopgunrulesAlto_Dalto1Maxwell2454 11 votes
Domino (Sig 140)
32%
phillgreenDRTOHasibullahfidaRockyshockyRookiieAmazing_Demon05Hector_1475DJMNHSarvanga1_FiiNCHo_oQazzyUltragamerwillrun4adonutAxewThe_Paragon2Halpy 17 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,553 ★★★★★
    Depends on your other 7 IMO.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver (Sig 40)
    Why so many voting Domino
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★
    Kitty (Sig 20)
    Terra said:

I dont get it, would go kitty over domino any day. Domino is top tier in bg's tho
  • Options
    HobgoblinHobgoblin Posts: 22
    Kitty (Sig 20)
    Kitty all day every day
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Quicksilver (Sig 40)
    Overall, kitty pryde is better than domino, but Domino in BG, she's a monster defender, last meta, this meta, you name it. Those crit failure is a thing of beauty lol
  • Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    Terra said:

Battlegrounds has revitalized Domino as an elite champ because she’s one of the toughest defenders. If you don’t play battlegrounds then you’d probably bump the others ahead of her, but she’s fun to play regardless and a great champ imo
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Kitty (Sig 20)
    Kitty was my second R4. Played properly she is one of the absolute best champs in the entire game.

Nimrod was my 4th, I love how easy he is to use.

I despise play QS, he will stay at R3.