**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gauntlet Team Building Help

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips

Hello everyone.
To start to don’t have Herc or Kitty but I do have plenty of other good champs to choose from. The problem I’m having is which good champs to choose. The champs I have in the slots is my theoretical team but if anyone who has done this before could let me know if there are better options let me know.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    hm I would say Stryfe or Apoc are your weakest, consider replacing Apocalypse with AA or smth
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    You NEED a healblock for sassy. AA is a good option. I would look into some guides before setting off.
  • Options

You NEED a healblock for sassy. AA is a good option. I would look into some guides before setting off.

Yes, Healblocker is required unless you plan on quaking.
  • Options
    TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    edited February 2023
    I’d bring in Scorp, AA and Valk. Valk can solo Modok, Ham, Thing (awakened helps a lot), BPCW (awakened helps a lot), Spidergwen. AA can solo Weapon X, Mojo, Sasquatch. I also think AA can solo Nightcrawler and KM, or if anything it’ll cost 1 rev. Scorpion can solo Ibom, Dragonman, Sasquatch.

I used Overseer, Valk, Apoc, AA and Hercules. Used 15 lv1 revives and got 10 solos. Should’ve been 14 but made stupid mistakes towards the end of certain fights and died at like 8-15%.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Yup, I'd replace Stryfe with AA. Apoc can do a number of fights.
  • Options
    AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

I’d bring in Scorp, AA and Valk. Valk can solo Modok, Ham, Thing (awakened helps a lot), BPCW (awakened helps a lot), Spidergwen. AA can solo Weapon X, Mojo, Sasquatch. I also think AA can solo Nightcrawler and KM, or if anything it’ll cost 1 rev. Scorpion can solo Ibom, Dragonman, Sasquatch.

I used Overseer, Valk, Apoc, AA and Hercules. Used 15 lv1 revives and got 10 solos. Should’ve been 14 but made stupid mistakes towards the end of certain fights and died at like 8-15%.

What other 2 champs would you recommend next to Valk, Scorp, and AA? I’d assume I’ll need a Korg and Terrax counter.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

What other 2 champs would you recommend next to Valk, Scorp, and AA? I’d assume I’ll need a Korg and Terrax counter.
    Apoc can actually do both of those fights. There are videos on YouTube.