**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to crit more?

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I see ppl doing crits very frequently and the damage is too high compared to mine.. is it really just critical mysteries (precision and cruelty) or is there more?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    Jarvisrei said:

I see ppl doing crits very frequently and the damage is too high compared to mine.. is it really just critical mysteries (precision and cruelty) or is there more?

Critical mysteries and synergy
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    Keep hitting
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Some champions also have high crit rating within their kit and some even do guaranteed crits. So depending on who you’re using and watching there may be more differences than masteries and synergies. For example if you special 1 intercept with Herc you’ll get a lot of crits compared to just using him normally. Just make sure you’re comparing apples to apples
  • Options
    The Precision mastery does make a big difference, and I highly recommend maxing out both Precision and Cruelty.

Champs all have different Critical Ratings though. Some Crit very frequently and some don’t, so that will be a big part of it as well.