**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Event Quest Completion Rank Rewards

A3G0NA3G0N Posts: 75
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
It’s been 7 hrs since this concluded and I haven’t received the rank rewards yet. Is it same for everyone else?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Same. Missed this post as I just posted the same thing.
  • Options
    Same for me and an alliance mate as well - I feel like this happened before after EQ completion also. When I completed a ticket, I was told “it always takes a few hours for rewards” which isn’t the case. Later, it was noted that a problem was discovered.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike are you aware rank rewards didn’t go out?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Any update?
  • Options
    HuskerCoolHuskerCool Posts: 35
    I’ve yet to receive the Hero Use rank rewards for the solo event that ended very early this morning.
  • Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 34

I’ve yet to receive the Hero Use rank rewards for the solo event that ended very early this morning.

Same here
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Yeah, Kabam probably just forgot. Hopefully we get them soon
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Same
  • Options
    I just received the Hero Use rank rewards but no Event Quest Completion rank rewards until now. Does the team know that there's a problem? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    I got the hero use but still no event quest rank rewards. Where are you all expecting to land? I put in 94k and was expecting top 10%.
  • Options
    Smokely7 said:

I got the hero use but still no event quest rank rewards. Where are you all expecting to land? I put in 94k and was expecting top 10%.

I’m also expecting 1-10%. Did 97.6k
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

• Options
    here’s mine. I haven’t receive the rank rewards still.

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    I opened a ticket about this. I heard back from Kabam support confirming that a number of players had been impacted by an error that prevented the rewards from being distributed. They said they would be distributed to us within ~48 hours or so.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I thought Kabam was in Canada.. are they celebrating American Presidents Day?.. haven't seen any mods chime in today..
  • Options
    ParatedParated Posts: 34
    So when will this get fixed finally?
  • Options
    Metallic4Metallic4 Posts: 24
    Any update? It's been over 4 days already.
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Anybody get these rewards yet?
  • Options
    I still haven’t gotten anything wtf Kabam
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Why is this getting ignored since 4+ days?
  • Options
    Well I've now got the most recent where I scored 34k and nothing from the one 4 days ago with 94k
  • Options
    ericong77ericong77 Posts: 34
    Smokely7 said:

Well I've now got the most recent where I scored 34k and nothing from the one 4 days ago with 94k

Same, got the most recent one but not the 4 days ago with 101k.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    I dropped a line back on my ticket and got a response a few hours back. They said the rewards from Sunday would be distributed ‘in a few hours’ and if I don’t have them within 24 to check back with them.

Like the rest of you I received the most recent one but not the one from last weekend. Given that I got top 10% on todays and actually scored higher last weekend I’d expect the same result.
  • Options

I dropped a line back on my ticket and got a response a few hours back. They said the rewards from Sunday would be distributed ‘in a few hours’ and if I don’t have them within 24 to check back with them.

Like the rest of you I received the most recent one but not the one from last weekend. Given that I got top 10% on todays and actually scored higher last weekend I’d expect the same result.

So we all need to write a ticket to kabam ?
  • Options
    Hey Summoners,
    The team is working to resolve this issue right now. We're hoping to have it handled in the next couple hours, just waiting on tricksky computer things.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

I thought Kabam was in Canada.. are they celebrating American Presidents Day?.. haven't seen any mods chime in today..

Pretty late to this but February 20th was a Holiday in most if not all of Canada. Believe it or not most or our Holidays are the same days as the USA even though they often have different names.