**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Today is the BIG day (one which many of you have already celebrated)

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in General Discussion
I'm sitting on my last Carina Challenge vol 3. Thanos is at 2000 hp about. I haven't finished him off yet because I'm waiting to see if I can pull iDoom when he comes to the basic crystals using one of three saved tech Nexus. If not, then I'll be selecting another tech Nexus and a tech Abyss. But now to the fun part. Here's who I'll r5 based on the gem I get.

Skill: KP
Mystic: Doom
Science: Void/iBom (alliance can decide)
Mutant: Apoc
Cosmic: Herc
Tech: Vulture

I really want a tech or cosmic, so if you can arrange that somehow, I'll be grateful

Feel free to tell me why Vulture is better than iDoom since he'll be going to r5.

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Idoom = mid
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Vulture ftw... He is superb
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 738 ★★★★
    You can finish off Thanos anytime. Just don't claim the objective, so you're not forced to pick the class for the abyss nexus. The carina objectives don't have an expiration date.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★

Crys23 said:

You can finish off Thanos anytime. Just don't claim the objective, so you're not forced to pick the class for the abyss nexus. The carina objectives don't have an expiration date.

Silly me, I didn't even think of that. Just finished him off

I feel like I say this daily :D
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Would you be able to do a write up on who you used for which obj , which paths and total spent? And grats on doing it
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Since I got him for one of my three. Nexus's, I made a good mood. So sure. Keep in mind though I'm a very average to blow average Paragon player.

I'll post it in about 7 hours. @Ghostboytjie

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Ayyy, congrats mate!

I pulled I doom from the featured and he’s really fun to play. 👀
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Great to see people ranking who they like instead of the "god tiers". Play the game for fun!
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    I read this eager to discover why someone was so excited about Ash Wednesday. Silly me.

Anyway, congrats!

Dr. Zola