What Champion Pull changed the game for you?

2»

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    My 1st, 3rd and 4th 5*s, Mister Sinister, CGR and Ultron, carried me to Uncollected. This thread has brought back so many nostalgic memories of watching the opponent's power draining away with Mr Sinister's power drain, CGR's crazy damage output, and Ultron's bleeds slowly killing the Collector. To this day, I still use them, Mister Sinister for defense, CGR for AW and Ultron for mainstream questing
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Early in the game
    I was stuck in act 4 and I pulled a 4 star doom Only dumped him in late act 5

Later in the game
    I was road blocked in act 6 and at last years spring cleaning I pulled a 6 star Herc got him to rank 2 cleared 6.3.2-6.4.3 in a day and carried during the grandmaster fight, helped me through act 7 and 8
    He also still unawakened
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    5* sunspot to help me plow through Crossbone to get UC
    5* magneto to get past Ultron

Recently 5* herc with NF/Deadpool for AQ and 6* herc that is used everyday day and in every lane.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,388 ★★★★★
    Herc, hands down. Can power through almost all content.
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    My 6* roster was underwhelming and not really helping me progress until I pulled Red Mags. He was my first r3 and carried me through more content than I could have hoped for.

More recently, the big impact addition has been Scorpion. There’s almost nothing he can’t do, particularly when I pair him with Venom.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    G2099 changed everything for me. It was having like only 6-8 6 stars that time and my 5 star roster quite average - decent. Was at act 6.1
    Gifting came. GGC gave me nexus. Got g2099
    She got me through one of the most ridiculous fights of act 6 at that time.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Member Posts: 123
    5 star corvus back in the day and 6 star herc and AG from gifting event.
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Cosmic AG from the 2021 holiday gift which allowed me to awaken my 5* herc at uncollected.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,323 ★★★★★
    My first 5* was Ghost so...
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    The first time I spent on MCOC really, on July offers in 2020, got 5* AA, Aegon, Omega Red, and awakened Aegon on the same opening, opened 4 5* crystals and got that, immediately got Aegon to sig 200 and smashed content
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Member Posts: 101
    5* captain america infinity war, i would say was my most used champion in story quest until after act 7
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Member Posts: 666 ★★★★
    Duping 4* Star Lord. Let me beat ROL way back when it meant something. Took 1,100 hits on Wolverine because I couldn’t get a heal block to save my life. After that, the champs kept coming.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,966 ★★★★★
    4* X23.

I was finally able to do ROL.
  • KillusionistKillusionist Member Posts: 13
    Dr strange 3* and 4* - helped me take down thanks for the first time. Then Thor helped me explore act 4 all those years ago. I’d say from there the standouts were AA, blade, starky… so many now lol