Options

Who to SIG 200?

DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Yesterday I finished Carina's Challenges so I got myself the awakening gem and also I now have enough signiture stones to take another champion to sig 200. I am torn between awakening and taking to sig 200 either Knull, Tigra or Valkyrie. My only other options I could consider are maybe Omega Red, King Groot or Guardian (I already have the last 3 awakened already).
Who do you reckon I should go for? (Also I am open to other suggestions)

P.S.: I run suicides. Also I am F2P so sigs are quite rare for me.

Roster:

Who to SIG 200? 27 votes

Knull
33%
RenaxqqSoyheyor123KingInBlackPowerOfACandleManbatnAllMight17XFREEDOMXCaptain_SpasmJohny_Joestar 9 votes
Tigra
22%
BlackPhoenix44AMS94AndremlopesUltragamerSeñor DudeSlayinAlive 6 votes
Valkyrie
33%
blackdragonightKRANꓘSarvanga1_Wolf911Thanks_D19Celtic1981LBN1Barri813579rebel_ 9 votes
Other(please specify 😊)
11%
LpooMarvelfan30Axew 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Suicides = Either OR or knull
    Diablo too
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Other(please specify 😊)
    Omega Red sig 200 + suicides would be nasty
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Other(please specify 😊)
    Kamala plz
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    If u are great with Tigra then there is no better investment
    If not then I'd advise going with Knull, specially if u run suicides regularly
    Thing is another one that will add great value if u care about Battlegrounds

Also I assume ur Hercules is already sig 200.....if not then first I would take him up
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

If u are great with Tigra then there is no better investment
    If not then I'd advise going with Knull, specially if u run suicides regularly
    Thing is another one that will add great value if u care about Battlegrounds

Also I assume ur Hercules is already sig 200.....if not then first I would take him up

Yes, herc doom and ghost are sig 200 already :) .
  • Options
    The reason I was a bit sceptical with Knull is that if I sig 200 him I will also take him to R4 and I already have 4 R4 cosmics out of the 6 i have in total.😆
    However I am leaning towards him now.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,127 ★★★★
    Go with who you enjoy. I run suicides 24/7 and my first sig 200s were diablo (after herc) and omega. They benefit from it a lot.

I also have duped KG, Knull and Angela and have been debating who to R4 next and sig 200; it's a really tough question. I'm leaning towards Knull too, but may wait until 8.2 drops to see who'd be more useful.

Also, I could see the value in awakening king pin.

Also, if you run ouchies, great roster; Ultron, iabom, omega, Angela, monkey, hype could so do with some rank up love 😉

(By the way, how much use do you get out of og black panther? Been mulling taking mine to R3 to run with herc)