**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What is the biggest myth you remember about MCOC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,232 ★★★★★
    Fix
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    "omg i almost pulled X champ, crystal swiped 1 more time and got me a trash champ, im the most unlucky person on earth"

Bruh.. 2023 and u still think thats how opening crystals work
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

That at one point in time there were no input issues.

Believe it or not, there was such time when every single loss was our own fault. Aside from the fun of losing 50% health after a crash in AQ, the game was solid.
    Fact, input issues have only been happening for like 2ish years?
    3ish, another year more has passed and we didnt even notice it, time flies when you aint getting compensated hahaha

One of the biggest myths is that they listen and take into account the feedback we give them, since they only do that when its convenient or its too noticeable.

And another one is that they fix the bugs, I think they are talking about the Bugs Bunny instead

• Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Red Cyclops is extremely useful.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    "Omg I spun a crystal and got groot, i landed between Doom and Ghost!! 🤬"
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian
    Jefechuta said:

Believe it or not, there was such time when every single loss was our own fault. Aside from the fun of losing 50% health after a crash in AQ, the game was solid.
    3ish, another year more has passed and we didnt even notice it, time flies when you aint getting compensated hahaha
    It hasn't even been 2 years yet. The issues started mid 2021 when the unity update happened and it broke their system.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 292 ★★
    I remember an alliance mate would only pop 4* crystals exactly on the hour. He got some amazing pulls doing this. Back when 4*s ruled...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Jefechuta said:

One of the biggest myths is that they listen and take into account the feedback we give them, since they only do that when its convenient or its too noticeable.

And another one is that they fix the bugs, I think they are talking about the Bugs Bunny instead

It hasn't been 3 years. Input issues started happening around the mid to end of 2021.

They actually do listen. There have been many ideas that have come from the community but it's also the communities fault for thinking that everything we pitch as an idea is the best thing for the game. If that were true, we'd all have god tier champs from trading with accounts and rank down tickets everywhere and never have to get rank up resources.

They fix bugs. All the time. Every update. They just may not immediately be able to fix the bugs you want. Often times they fix bugs that could affect us that many of us don't even know about, but you'll never credit them for that.

I'll never understand why someone has jaded as you about a game and a company continues to play and continues to blatantly lie about things here on the forums. Why not find a game that suits you better?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★

They actually do listen. There have been many ideas that have come from the community...

Indeed - DNA3000's 1-Loyalty War revives, for example. That was a huge change that's been welcomed by large chunks of the player base.

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Jefechuta said:

It hasn't been 3 years. Input issues started happening around the mid to end of 2021.

They actually do listen. There have been many ideas that have come from the community but it's also the communities fault for thinking that everything we pitch as an idea is the best thing for the game. If that were true, we'd all have god tier champs from trading with accounts and rank down tickets everywhere and never have to get rank up resources.

They fix bugs. All the time. Every update. They just may not immediately be able to fix the bugs you want. Often times they fix bugs that could affect us that many of us don't even know about, but you'll never credit them for that.

I'll never understand why someone has jaded as you about a game and a company continues to play and continues to blatantly lie about things here on the forums. Why not find a game that suits you better?
    My bad for the timeline, thought it started at the end of 2020

Well, I just talk about what I know, I know that I talked about some bugs and some issues that werent acknowledged, not fixed either.

And yeah, they fix bugs, thats their job, thats what they are getting paid for, and thats what the company should do with their game if they want to it to succed, If im working on something and I make a mistake that affects the company and the client, the first thing I must do it is to fix it, and depending on how it affected both I should compensate them for it, Ill try to work better to compensate the company, and Ill bring something to the client so he doesnt get bothered and appreciates the job Im doing for him so he keeps enjoying our services.

The problem is that when you fix some, and there are others that you dont even acknowledge, not even talking about fix because there are bugs that are not fixable because they bring more bugs solving that single one, so you will have to wait till they can fix it without bringing more problems.

But at least they could say "Hey, we know about this, we are working on a fix, but it will take some time since it is complex to fix this one"

And what I said it is just facts, there's no response to this.

I play because I love the game itself, the thing that how it works or gets managed its different, and the same way I say bad things are bad, I say good things are good, they made a lot of good decissions and I said "Yeah dude, well done, its great" but when there are such a big amount of bad things, Its not enough to fix "some" when you dont even acknowledge other ones
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Cyclops is effective
  • Options
    abamabam Posts: 32
    That the game has bugs and that is not rigged.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 966 ★★★★★
    Pep method
This discussion has been closed.