Options

Kabam & BG

ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 91
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues

Not ranting, just wanted to react on Kabams response for BG saying "those who put time in it can progress". As you can see my signal is as strong as any can be. Champion selection, didn't work, couldn't pick what I wanted. The other too match resulted in "forfeit", I just hope at least those guys got their wins. At this point I can't even get angry anymore about these issues, but your cocky, ignorant response sure as hell aggravating. There is my time being put in it, where is my progress?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

Bro you should not be in P3 by looking at match results! Smh

What do you mean?
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    edited March 2023
    Nevermind..;)
  • Options
    THE_MISOTHE_MISO Posts: 90
    Those are some of the worst examples !!! it’s players like you that rant about just straight losing that make the real concerns not be seriously looked at by Kabam
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    First, we can’t “see” your signal on pictures, and the Wi-Fi symbol doesn’t mean much this month given the bug in the game. All we can see is poor performance against your opponent and a draft screen that might be frozen (again we can’t tell because it’s a picture). You don’t reference any specific bugs or shift the blame onto anything outside of your control except for claiming a forfeit at the end of that top picture that you don’t give evidence for, which is a bug that literally everyone has been dealing with. It is just a rant about how you can’t progress, but the evidence that you’ve presented shows us that you can’t progress because you're just not playing well and that’s not anyone’s fault but yours. People are making it to the circuit even with the no-fight bug, so that’s not an entirely fair reasoning for being unable to move up. You made it to P3 somehow.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    LOL … git gud bud.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,070 ★★★★★
    Zolobacsi said:

Not ranting, just wanted to react on Kabams response for BG saying "those who put time in it can progress". As you can see my signal is as strong as any can be. Champion selection, didn't work, couldn't pick what I wanted. The other too match resulted in "forfeit", I just hope at least those guys got their wins. At this point I can't even get angry anymore about these issues, but your cocky, ignorant response sure as hell aggravating. There is my time being put in it, where is my progress?

I can maybe agree with signal being an issue on the first screenshot but looking at the other 2, there's nothing that says your signal had anything to do with loses. Your opponent scoring more points than you or you getting KO'd within 50 seconds is not a signal issue.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Zolobacsi said:

There is my time being put in it, where is my progress?

The gladiator circuit is not for everyone to get there.
  • Options
    NearJrNearJr Posts: 147 ★★
    I hear the Golden State Warriors made a forum post in the NBA forums, they even had the gall to @ Adam Silver himself, demanding they have the top spot in the western conference, their logic is that the season was too stressful, the whole Draymond Green/Jordan Pool fight divided the locker room and the Steph Curry injuries cost them the top spot in the west, plus, Nikola Jokic and the Denver Nuggets are just too good. Being the NBA champs just takes too much effort! Give everyone rings!
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

LOL … git gud bud.

Aren't you the same guy who said Mantis needs a buff because intercepting is too risky?
  • Options

LOL … git gud bud.

You should probably learn mantis before telling anyone to “git gud”
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I mean, the evidence in this post is pretty terrible. That said...

https://youtu.be/yCwxHr1e2Vo
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

LOL … git gud bud.

You should probably learn mantis before telling anyone to “git gud”
    Or more importantly, learn how to intercept which was at the heart of his argument why he says Mantis needs a buff.
  • Options
    If it wasn't clear, because of "connection" issues I couldn't pick the champs I wanted and couldn't get into the fights before it was almost over.... There was absolutely no issue with my internet. Every single season I made it to GC. It is indeed a performance issue just the game's and not mine. Players like you guys, who keep calling everyone a sh*tty fighter instead of admitting that the mode is broken are the problem.