Options

battlegrounds season 6 - update

I know kabam does things late but is there any information on season 6 meta?

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,382 ★★★★★
    Wait 2 more days.
    The day BG season ends, the next Meta is announced.
  • Options
    Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    This is my point with limited resources for normal players this should be an function this is just to show you if you don't pay to play you have no chances of going further in BG.
  • Options
    The point is @sirgamebond in a few days after the Mata is announced there will be a mad rush to level up why don't a few Mata for at least 2 season in advance for normal players level up these champs but I guess kabam don't want people to play the game.
  • Options
    VydraVydra Posts: 125 ★★
    Lee99 said:

The point is @sirgamebond in a few days after the Mata is announced there will be a mad rush to level up why don't a few Mata for at least 2 season in advance for normal players level up these champs but I guess kabam don't want people to play the game.

Such a rush to rank up? All you have to do is hold off ranking for a bit and wait for the announcement. Simple.

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    This is why I liked the break between seasons 3 and 4. That extra 1 week allowed me to space my rankups (as there were quite a few to be done for that meta) and didn’t put undue pressure on my resources. IMO the bg and war season should have the same schedule which would streamline the entire process.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,769 ★★★★★
    If matchmaking is anything like this season, no one will be rushing to rank up anyone.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I don’t rank up champs based on the BG meta. Never have. Never will.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This is why I liked the break between seasons 3 and 4. That extra 1 week allowed me to space my rankups (as there were quite a few to be done for that meta) and didn’t put undue pressure on my resources. IMO the bg and war season should have the same schedule which would streamline the entire process.

There's no break this time?
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★

There's no break this time?
    It’s usually a 1 week break between bg seasons and 2 week break between aw seasons…having a 2 week break between bg and aw seasons would be helpful for bg planning and inter alliance movement…but that’s not a thought that many people share which is evident from the disagrees that I get whenever I post this suggestion
  • Options
    Looks like a disagree thread.
    Lesgoo, its Time to farm some

Disagreèêēëés
  • Options
    Again we should have more than a week to rank up champs. With matchmaking broken, players with large rosters it's easy for them to pick the best champs for any meta.
  • Options
    Lee99 said:

Again we should have more than a week to rank up champs. With matchmaking broken, players with large rosters it's easy for them to pick the best champs for any meta.

Who would have known...Players who have invested time and effort building their rosters would get unfair advantage.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,835 Guardian

Looks like a disagree thread.
    Lesgoo, its Time to farm some

Disagreèêēëés

There's easier ways to farm disagrees, just make a thread asking if x champ you pulled is good and argue mindlessly with others, who say the champion is good, about how they're wrong because one person 3 months ago said something which obviously means they're a bad champion.