Options

The Viv situtation.....

Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Posts: 100 ★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
Viv has a whopping 10% block proficiency officially being the worst in the game by miles with modok in 2nd with 28% and Viv also has the 10th lowest health pool in the game! And as a cherry on top 4.5 crit rate.. basically she has the worst stats in the game and I get that it was kabams way of balancing her with her phasing and all, but that phase can easily be countered by ability accuracy reduction and other miss counters and one mistake and your gonna be dead due to her low health pool and the fact that you can't really block with her or else your dead could make her either a very high skill champ or just flat out unplayable, I'm gonna wait till she's fully out to completely judge her but still this is very worrying for what otherwise seems like an great addition to the game.

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3 said:

She ain’t event out yet for everyone to use.

I think OP made it clear that they will wait till she is released before fully judging her.
    Yup read that, also read from someone in this thread she is too shelf and overrated already,
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

Graves_3 said:

I think OP made it clear that they will wait till she is released before fully judging her.
    Yup read that, also read from someone in this thread she is too shelf and overrated already,
    Emilia90 said:

I heard on YouTube she was top shelf

I knew she was overrated

She isn’t even out yet. People in this community are always so quick to lean one way or another
    Y'all are entitled to your own opinion just as I am to mine.

Get outta here with your hate on free speech.
    It’s not a hate in free speech is it? We didn’t say you can’t say that or anything like that. We she isn’t even out yet said and that people are quick to lean one way. Get outta here with your wrong assumptions.
    Lol, if you can make em, I can too pal.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,464 Guardian
    edited March 2023

Graves_3 said:

Emilia90 said:

I knew she was overrated

She isn’t even out yet. People in this community are always so quick to lean one way or another
    Y'all are entitled to your own opinion just as I am to mine.

Get outta here with your hate on free speech.
    It’s not a hate in free speech is it? We didn’t say you can’t say that or anything like that. We she isn’t even out yet said and that people are quick to lean one way. Get outta here with your wrong assumptions.
    Lol, if you can make em, I can too pal.
    You’re trying to start an argument and not even getting anything right. You said I hate free speech where I didn’t say anything about that so I told you that you made a wrong assumption. Are you now admitting you made a wrong assumption about the champ? Because you quoted what I said twice now which is she isn’t event out yet and that I saw someone say she is top shelf and overrated. Not really living up to your name and trying to derail this convo.
  • Options

I knew she was overrated

It’s because YouTuber earn money for a living with mcoc videos. Of course every new champ is “crazy” and top shelf haha
    The only video I know of is her deep dive. No other videos showcasing her gameplay should exist, so anyone who says she's crazy, has no idea.
    Not surprised that you are against anyone having an opinion based off her already published stats.
    I don't care if you have an opinion. Say she sucks, say shes crazy, I don't care at all really. I assume you're someone who has been around for a while and are under a different forum account. The community has had a very long history of being completely wrong with these knee jerk reactions. Though after seeing that KT1 posted a video on her stats, I can understand why there's 2 posts on this already.

KT has the same issues that Prof Hoff has sometimes where he speaks without having all the information. He's not in the CCP so he doesn't have early access. All the community has is the deep dive and her in-game stats. All any of are saying is wait until she's in peoples hands before having a reaction.

You'll end up like @KDSuperFlash10 and becoming the meme of the forum for the all time worst assumption ever of claiming Apoc will be a dud.

The community all hated Corvus Glaive.

Dr Doom was supposed to be the worst champ of the year.

So many more champs who were supposed to be terrible but turned out way better. So wait until she's released. Then give it more time for people to test her. Then come back and complain about her stat's.
    I never hated apoc, i never hated corvus cause I know how to read.

But you have a valid point, we know what they say about assumptions
  • Options

I knew she was overrated

It’s because YouTuber earn money for a living with mcoc videos. Of course every new champ is “crazy” and top shelf haha
    The only video I know of is her deep dive. No other videos showcasing her gameplay should exist, so anyone who says she's crazy, has no idea.
    Not surprised that you are against anyone having an opinion based off her already published stats.
    I don't care if you have an opinion. Say she sucks, say shes crazy, I don't care at all really. I assume you're someone who has been around for a while and are under a different forum account. The community has had a very long history of being completely wrong with these knee jerk reactions. Though after seeing that KT1 posted a video on her stats, I can understand why there's 2 posts on this already.

KT has the same issues that Prof Hoff has sometimes where he speaks without having all the information. He's not in the CCP so he doesn't have early access. All the community has is the deep dive and her in-game stats. All any of are saying is wait until she's in peoples hands before having a reaction.

You'll end up like @KDSuperFlash10 and becoming the meme of the forum for the all time worst assumption ever of claiming Apoc will be a dud.

The community all hated Corvus Glaive.

Dr Doom was supposed to be the worst champ of the year.

So many more champs who were supposed to be terrible but turned out way better. So wait until she's released. Then give it more time for people to test her. Then come back and complain about her stat's.
    I never hated apoc, i never hated corvus cause I know how to read.

But you have a valid point, we know what they say about assumptions
    Much of what I've seen you say so far makes me doubt what you say.
    Good on you.
  • Options
    Lol, that's not going at it.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Don't even know yet if these are her actual stats or just a bug. They seem very off. Feels like Wong situation all over again.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Every time somebody on the forum invokes free speech, Groot’s buff gets delayed another three months. I’m sorry, I don’t make the rules.

Ah, so we’ll never see the buff

RNG rigging complaint and Game Dying posts should be included
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    VIv looks cool
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,302 ★★★★★
    Free speech is not a concept that applies to a public forum such as this. We have the freedom to share whatever we like, relating to the game, provided it falls in line with the rules here.
    It's not a total freedom, which I'm grateful for. I'd hate to see this place turn into Twitter lately. Lol.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 349 ★★★
    Viv situation has the same energy than apoca is a dude