**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

the road to a million arena...finished now what? lol

well i got to a million today....got all the shards and such....is that it? or do we get something more if we get to a mil? Leave comments down belowwww

Comments

• Was saying i wish they would have extended the miles stones a bit
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    Was saying i wish they would have extended the miles stones a bit

yeah it went pretty quick for me
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I finished last night and wish they did more milestones or had ranked rewards. Also why did someone flag your initial post?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Now you get to enjoy your 5*. ;)
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

How is that a bad thing? You get a 5 star really easily. They could've also made you grind 500 fights until you get your 5 star, but they were generous. Just appreciate it.
    LoPresti wrote: »

How is that a bad thing? You get a 5 star really easily. They could've also made you grind 500 fights until you get your 5 star, but they were generous. Just appreciate it.

wrong i never said it was a bad thing secondly i was just saying how quick it was. I do appreciate it the fact that you even said anything makes me think you are trolling quit it would ya.
  • Was saying i wish they would have extended the miles stones a bit

You probably don't. Usually limited events like this are not designed the way you probably think they are. They didn't decide on how many shards to award per milestone and then stopped the milestones at one million. They probably decided the event was going to award 10,000 5* shards, and then decided how many milestones to spread them out over.

Meaning you could have gotten more milestones to work at, but not more 5* shards for the effort. You would have just gotten fewer shards for each milestone.
    Now you get to enjoy your 5*. ;)

iron man is alright i guess almost got 5 star gwenpool XD
    DNA3000 wrote: »

You probably don't. Usually limited events like this are not designed the way you probably think they are. They didn't decide on how many shards to award per milestone and then stopped the milestones at one million. They probably decided the event was going to award 10,000 5* shards, and then decided how many milestones to spread them out over.

Meaning you could have gotten more milestones to work at, but not more 5* shards for the effort. You would have just gotten fewer shards for each milestone.

youre going way off topic can you please stop i know the milestones ok and i know what they do.
    I'm probably going to keep running it just to work on my Streak. Most other Arenas I don't pay much attention to it because I'm more focused on Points.
    Goken2345 wrote: »
    I finished last night and wish they did more milestones or had ranked rewards. Also why did someone flag your initial post?

unsure
    I'm probably going to keep running it just to work on my Streak. Most other Arenas I don't pay much attention to it because I'm more focused on Points.

im working on it on other profile now XD
    Yeah when I'm Grinding for a Champ I don't pay attention to High Streak. It's just a mental thing. If I have one and lose it, I get frustrated and walk away. Lol. So I just focus on whatever goal I have for Points.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    The normal arenas are back, so once I finish my million, I will resume grinding out gem shards and wondering if I will ever score a 3* punisher.
    I’ve been playing for nearly 3 years and completed everything in the game so far. This arena is the best thing o can remember them doing in the 3 years. It was so easy that they basically gave everyone a 5*. They made it 1* and 2* champs so that no one was excluded from doing it and to get a 5* for a lot of the newer accounts is absolutely huge for them. I think everyone should just be grateful coz this is very rare and should be very much appreciated

they should do this more often
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I think they should do every Sunday a 5 star shards arena and remove the one that's going on every Sunday useless arena .....
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017

Work on your streak? I don't mean this to be insulting in any way, genuinely curious. Why? It's a 2* arena. You just about can't lose a fight with a maxed 2*. Why do you care about a long streak?