**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How are you liking the new SQ?

Well not the new SQ but a revamped Incursions..
The good thing is cooldown time is 5 min..

How are you liking the new SQ? 179 votes

I like it. Yay..
55%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaFreakydDanielRandSpity68benshbDrenlinSIlverProfessorTristanDemonzfyreNoıreDragonMCOCcfpreludeGarloMoosetiptronicanggafkRabarberstengelSCP1504JhonST33Pikolu 99 votes
Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
44%
Crys23SnakeEyes69RaganatormostlyharmlessnxNigMpd1TreoGhostspider231allinashesHeraldofNoneFeeney234Soldierjr24BosleyTarheel1523Monk1BluestoneHendrossCassykikiFurieuxcane47 80 votes

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    I love it
  • BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    I've always enjoyed incursions so this is a refreshing change for a sq
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    I think it's great.
  • I like it. Yay..
    I like it, don't have to waste energy, pots and revs cuz I can always restart after 5 mins. My only issue personally is now I have to do Quests, AQ, War, Arena, BG's and Danger Room simultaneously
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
    Single word - Grinding
  • legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    I like it. Yay..
    It's great! Hopefully I'm on topic
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
    Its more time consuming. With that being said, i will probably do a few runs with my buddies and be done with it. Rewards suck anyway
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 126 ★★
    I like it. Yay..
    I like incursions in general and i enjoy their new approach to the objectives, especially compared to last month where you could slip up trying to solo the boss and never get rewards.
    But i think they made it too grindy this month, with another currency that needs to be farmed throughout different threat lvls - it became significantly more time consuming to get all from side quest. I don't think that it is necessarily bad since doing or not doing everything is choice that is to be made by the player. However its undenyable that getting everything from this month will require 2x-3x more time that in any other previous side quest.
    6 star awakening gem is sick reward btw
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    I like it. Yay..
    Incursions are a lot of fun in general. I'm personally a huge fan of the permanent buffs and the 5 minute refresh timer. I just wish champion cooldowns from the last incursions would have also wiped clean because I still have to wait 2 more days to use some of my champions.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
    I don't mind the concept, but it is waaayyy more of a grind. I'll just grab the very top items and call it a day.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 ★★★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    I seen players with 2M rating exploiting game with help of " "
    They all are legends.

These guys are, the Prime definition of Legends, in kabams terms and services.
  • PowerOfACandlePowerOfACandle Posts: 334 ★★★
    Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
    Boring.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    If we lose a month of incursion top zone rewards and 5-day rewards, how much are we really getting in surplus rewards here?

With that said, the permanent hacks are fun and I appreciate the non-robot bosses.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    If those are my two choices I have to say I like it.
    I like the side quest to have a store so I can select my own rewards. I also like it when it does not cost energy.
    Objectives I can so for extra rewards are always a plus.
    But the one thing that is keeping it down from being a top option for me is the amount of time you have to put into it.
    Granted I have only done one run, and it might very well be a lot less grindy than I feel it is right now.

Overall. A very original and nice sidequest.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    I like it. I hope this influences a permanent change to Incursions. I enjoy the minimal cooldown period. It allows me to go play around with different champs to see how they might perform in a variety of scenarios with minimal risk. Also, the big reward for completing a certain number of fights is a much better incentive to play than the current system.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    I like it. Yay..
    All I want is the 6 star awakening gem. My alliance mate already got it and he said it just takes time to keep redoing level 5. I'm have time so 6 star awakening gem here I come.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
    Feeney234 said:

Its more time consuming. With that being said, i will probably do a few runs with my buddies and be done with it. Rewards suck anyway

Yeah, who needs a 6 star awakening gem anyway.
  • DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Posts: 51
    Bah. Humbug.. Hate it!
    Takes way too much time to not count for things like hero use