**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who is a champion who you ranked up that is a weird choice but you don’t regret

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tristysaurus99Tristysaurus99 Posts: 3
    One of my favorite r3s and very underrated is definitely joe fixit he’s a bgs beast
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Only rankups of mine that are close to weird are sentinel and stormx.
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    My third r4 to get to paragon was Longshot, super fun rank up. Doesn't need the extra damage but I love playing him
  • Options
    Webhead055Webhead055 Posts: 13
    6* Kang and Sentry to r3 don’t regret it.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Karnak....
    He's way too underrated
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    MasterA said:

Mine is spider ham so fun to play

Psycho-man, honestly he's a beast, it's really sad that his damage is still so lacking
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Ceder said:

MasterA said:

Mine is spider ham so fun to play

Psycho-man, honestly he's a beast, it's really sad that his damage is still so lacking
    Well hello there stranger I suddenly like pretty much.
    What rank?
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153

saaaaayyyyyy, did you just get him awakened. I saw your post a while back that you r4 your psycho man and he was not awakened.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Basami said:

I love cable at rank 4

Mate drop a few screenshots of his degen damage…
    Once mine is out of war, I will. R4 cable was my third mutant R4. Run him with apoc and white mags. He's a questing and war monster with suicides.

@ElMelloi I also took up HB to R4 as my second tech R4 over ghost, peni, g2099 and warlock. HB is a monster! Pretty handy in BGs too.
  • Options
    RoastieRoastie Posts: 6
    I took my boy Joe Fixit to Rank 4... He is so underrated! I love that chonky boy.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,405 ★★★★★
    HB, deals so good damage and a good cheese option for so many fights with his stun and power lock. Insane utility plus insane damage is a perfect combo. Mine is r3 and maybe r4 in future. I don't see many HB rankups
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I have :

R5 omega sentinel
    R4 vision AA
    R4 Blade
    R4 Spot
    R4 red goblin

I would say the champs that deserve R4 , but just keep getting passed for promotion:

Massacre
    Hood
    Venom
    DDHK
    Vulture
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 121
    America chavez and electro.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 446 ★★★
    R3'd my Darkhawk. No regrets. Love that 100% Armor and Resistance Penetration
  • Options
    Dixie_normas77Dixie_normas77 Posts: 55

And he will be my first r5. Will get a generic gem if I get it before a skill hahaha
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★

W, I love my rank 3 one
  • Options
    MauuMauu Posts: 33
    I ascended. STARGOD

It was a champion that I was looking for for years in 2014 (a favorite by many), I never got it. Until this year 2023.