Why I can't do that in the Solo Event's Spring Break??

BaraaBaraa Member Posts: 29
When I dule a 6* X-Men I get 250 point.. and when I dule a 6* X-Men using a 6* X-Men I still get 250.. isn't supposed to be 500 or am I missing something??

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    The objective is to use or fight one and it’s a single objective, so you’re only going to get the points for the single objective. Maybe champs at different star levels could trigger it twice?
  • Just_Frank2022Just_Frank2022 Member Posts: 139
    I'm not getting any points for duels
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Member Posts: 285 ★★

Practice fights don't work
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,262 Guardian

The rules say "fights won in any game mode" however I am not getting any points from the practice duels against my own X-Men. Any thoughts?

Practice fights typically don’t count for a lot of stuff (they do for some, but not most things). Especially in cases where you need to do more than just a small handful of them, having Practice fights count would basically let you do unlimited # of fights (unlike true Duels which are capped daily).

Despite it saying “any game mode”, consider those as “Practice” and not actual competition.
  • BaraaBaraa Member Posts: 29

The objective is to use or fight one and it’s a single objective, so you’re only going to get the points for the single objective. Maybe champs at different star levels could trigger it twice?

I tried that against 6* with 5* and I got 200 points fighting with 5*.. I'm just confused about how it works...
  • ByohazardByohazard Member Posts: 16

I just won all 3 of these fights in Arena and only got 600 pts. This should have gotten me twice that. Something is not right.