**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It's 2023, where is the "disable autoplay button" option?!?!

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
I just took an immediate KO on Act 6 chapter 4 because while I was dexing, or something, the auto-play button got enabled.

First of all - who in their right mind would use autoplay in any Act 6 or above content? I can tell you the answer: it's zero. Why is it even there? It just gets in the way.

Even so, there should be an option when starting a Quest to disable that button for the remainder of the quest so it's just not there - so you can't make any costly mistakes.

It's 2023... c'mon Kabam, why is this not a thing?

Comments

• ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    I personally think the autoplay option is great and don’t have any need for it to be disabled.

I have found that sometimes in a SP3 if you tap the screen to skip the animation a bit before the button is visible it can turn on autoplay.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 ★★★

I just took an immediate KO on Act 6 chapter 4 because while I was dexing, or something, the auto-play button got enabled.

First of all - who in their right mind would use autoplay in any Act 6 or above content? I can tell you the answer: it's zero. Why is it even there? It just gets in the way.

Even so, there should be an option when starting a Quest to disable that button for the remainder of the quest so it's just not there - so you can't make any costly mistakes.

It is literally in the middle of the screen. Do you have a very small phone or very big hands?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

It is literally in the middle of the screen. Do you have a very small phone or very big hands?
    That's irrelevant. It's happened more than enough times than I'd like.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    SammyDe said:

Well I don't know what to tell you, because it literally happened to me again running 6.4 - it happens. Sabretooth killed my Ghost because she started autoplaying and by the time I turned it off I got a 5 hit combo in the face.

It can especially happen during very intense or fast pace fights where your adrenaline is up. The option for you to be able to select that it not appear during a quest would be very helpful.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    Happens to me as well, I'd like a toggle in the pause menu where I can have it removed from the UI, but I also understand people will get confused and complain if their autoplay mysteriously disappeared while they're in a fight.

Just like with the striker button, you'll need to just adjust how you play the game. I now swipe back much higher on the screen than I used to do I don't accidentally hit the autofight button.