Options

Thronebreaker EQ (Neutralize not working)

Is there a reason neutralize isn't working in this month's EQ? I used Rintrah and Tigra and they weren't able to prevent any buffs whatsoever. Unstoppable and fury still triggered and I got melted cause I wasn't ready for it. I know there was an issue like this before but I thought it was fixed..

Comments

• Options
    tooblazedtooblazed Posts: 14

Who were you fighting? Neutralise doesn't work on Ability Accuracy Reduction immune champs like Longshot. He's on one of the paths.
    I used Tigra for almost everything.

Damn, must've missed that. I read through Longshot's abilities and didn't clock what was wrong at all. Thanks for the info mate.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,389 ★★★★★
    tooblazed said:

Who were you fighting? Neutralise doesn't work on Ability Accuracy Reduction immune champs like Longshot. He's on one of the paths.

Damn, must've missed that. I read through Longshot's abilities and didn't clock what was wrong at all. Thanks for the info mate.
    No probs. Best of luck!
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,312 ★★★★

On the flip side, does AAR immune champions also ignore Tranquilize?
  • Options
    PinkysegunPinkysegun Posts: 77
    so does dr voodoo have AAR.? cos it failed i 9/10 fights not every time but in almost all fights.

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

so does dr voodoo have AAR.? cos it failed i 9/10 fights not every time but in almost all fights.

He has increased ability accuracy
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 454 ★★★

Yes he does.