**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the most exciting thing for you ingame?

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Something that makes you want to come back to this game no matter how much has passed since, or something exciting at general

Comments

• Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 143
    New story content
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 64
    New main story content
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    HSS75 said:

Something that makes you want to come back to this game no matter how much has passed since, or something exciting at general

The bugs and lag!
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 499 ★★★

It varies and changes over time. .

Same for me, though if I had to narrow it down to a single thing I'd say the addition of "new" champs into the regular crystal rotation.

• Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    6 star crystals. I need that dopamine rush
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,799 ★★★★★
    I think new act content has been tons of fun. I also like playing with new champs since they have a lot of fun mechanics
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Having a ranked up favorite champ finally match up with nodes in a questing path that absolutely just wrecks defenders.

Even more fun if it’s a total cheese option.

Nodes are usually a frustration to work around and it’s easier on resources to go with a good counter than play champs I like better. So when the stars align, it’s a blast.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★
    The game play smoothly
    No input issues
    No lagging
    No instant KOed in BGs

One can only dream :D:D:D
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    I personally enjoy seeing new pfps and collecting titles.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 679 ★★★

Fryday said:

The game play smoothly
    No input issues
    No lagging
    No instant KOed in BGs

One can only dream :D:D:D

So, it's been about 2 1/2 years since you enjoyed anything :)
    Honestly sound about right.

I still like parts of the game, great characters visual and animation design, great IP.

But everything else that I would have gotten excited just end up with being frustration, disheartening and disappointment.

BG is a perfect examples, I got so excited about it, I'm not a great player, happen to just progress at my standard in VT, but even then I have be plagued with instant KOed for 3 seasons now.

Input Fixed announcements - Was so happy to hear about it back last year, but a year one nothing seem to change. The team ask for details report with video with visual inputs. Well firstly it happen it a lot of matches, in various modes, it would take me more time to report than play the game. On top of that if unless you are a CCP, then you not going to record every matches, and sure can't find the options to record with visual input. So I just gave up and stop reporting, as I can't provide Kabam what they request, and as it turn out I'm not their quality control bug tester.

Getting a 6* champ you been looking for years, and take the champ to R4? Sure until in about 3 months when 7* can the cycle continue.

As for Ascension...well that is it ...there isn't any info, while no one know what or how it will be, but let face it if it is mean using the resources to either take a 6* higher (to R6) or a 7* (to r2), we all know what we going to do (just like 5* vs 6*).

The OP asking what player most excited about, well there used to be many things to be excited about, but currently, there are plenty of things to like, but excited about...no not really.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Pulling a new champ. I love trying out new kits and synergies. No matter how bad the champ is, I just love testing something new, taking the complex kit apart.

And the best part is, when I notice an interesting aspect of a champion. A seemingly useless ability or strange value of some stat, or just a synergy that feels useless, and when I get to know the champion and examine the gears that make the machine run, suddenly that seemingly useless line of text becomes very important, like the smallest cogwheel in a watch, that is crucial for its function.

Sadly, my featured luck deprives me of that feeling, but even dupping an old champ can be refreshing. I just finally dupped my 6* Red Goblin, so I am very excited to try him out.
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    It was NEXT ABYSS for me, aka long long content.
    That is the only place where it matters if you have r3 4 or 5 (BG and AW meehh). That extra rank can save you like 20-30 revives maybe and it would be cool to hunt for best champs for NEXT ABYSS but it never came. Grandmasters gauntlet? Well it was an ok version of abyss. I have a little hope that CHAPTER 1 in grandmasters gauntlet suggests what it suggest. EOP on top of its carinas is fun exploring too. Thats REALLY hard and thats what i was always looking for. Story content will probably never be hard anymore sadly.

So in short i am looking forward to NOT PVP content that will really test my roster. Have aegon r4 sig 200 just in case.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 200 ★★
    Be competitive in BG.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,049 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Getting drunk and buying a bunch of offers from the store and then the next day feels like *Christmas* because I'm like "wait, what did I do? What did I get? Who do I have?"

Thankfully, those days are behind me (lets just say Thanksgiving/Black Friday was rough), so now it's just story content. I did all of 6.3 and 6.4 last two days and am excited for the Grandmaster.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    :) honestly thank you, u all just made me realize just how awesome the community of mcoc is...
    In the end of the day it just feels like there are ups and downs in life but you are always gonna have a great time p.s those are really awesome and unique answers you gave just wanted to say that
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    HSS75 said:

:) honestly thank you, u all just made me realize just how awesome the community of mcoc is...
    In the end of the day it just feels like there are ups and downs in life but you are always gonna have a great time p.s those are really awesome and unique answers you gave just wanted to say that

Love all the way from Georgia man <3 (just in case its a country not a state :D )
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★
    When Magik/Domino doesn't trigger Limbo/Critical Failure

Nah fr though, it's definitely 8.2. For the first time in my entire MCOC career I am caught up with the story, and I can't wait to see what the future content will be like. I have no hope of a world's first or anything like that, but it's nice to have the chance to be one of the first, particularly in my little friendgroup.
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 632 ★★★
    Opening Champion crystals . Always excited for me
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    New champions and story content