Give a "RATING" for this month quests & grinds

Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Member Posts: 459 ★★★
edited March 2023 in General Discussion
1 :- meh ( issues makes it more annoying )
2 :- boring & grindy
3 :- grindy yet doable
4 :- good but grindy
5 :- awesome

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Member Posts: 723 ★★★
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,223 ★★★★
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    4. The Incursions side quest is a great compromise to having energy, and you can do it solo or with partner.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,599 ★★★★★

The incursions SQ was a nice touch/idea to get people more familiar with the mode, and it s not that hard to get to a point when you can buy most of the things you want. But it s pretty tiresome, it's nice to have it once a year, but that's the limit (if you play incursions though, there s this problem with the inc. shards being absent for a whole month, but that s a differentsubject).
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Few hours of a grind to get the 6* AG. Only way i could keep my sanity was to not read all the nodes.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    4 - Throw on a podcast or audiobook...it'll help...
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 894 ★★★
    2 - week 1 was ok. Now it's too grindy already. Will probably do another Claire, Apoc, cable run or two for the 6* class AG, but not much more.
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Pros:
    Incursions will actually be used, No energy req for Incursions, All my energy can go into EQ
    Cons:
    Can only auto-run EQ. Have to manually play AQ, War, Danger Room, Arena, and BG
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 374 ★★★
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    2, I like the easy 6* ag and having a challenge like the zone 25 run was kinda fun. I don’t like how long it takes tho and the time investment basically makes lower difficulties completely not worth it which I never like. Also danger store rewards are underwhelming to say the least.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★

The only good part here was the awakening gem as reward for each threat level otherwise the score would be lowered by one. The incursions idea is good but way too much grind. I also like the danger store, very good selection of rewards, more quantity if each reward would have been nice though.

If they increased the gold and changed relic rewards to incursion fragments, would have pushed this up to 4 even. It will then combine two modes - incursions and side quest rolled in one. The grind then makes sense and we dont lose out on a source of gold/crystals
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian
    Ansh_A said:

The only good part here was the awakening gem as reward for each threat level otherwise the score would be lowered by one. The incursions idea is good but way too much grind. I also like the danger store, very good selection of rewards, more quantity if each reward would have been nice though.

If they increased the gold and changed relic rewards to incursion fragments, would have pushed this up to 4 even. It will then combine two modes - incursions and side quest rolled in one. The grind then makes sense and we dont lose out on a source of gold/crystals

Or have the Danger Store reset once in the middle of the event, and once after the event so people can get rid of Danger Room Units for prizes they actually want
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

2, fun for a week, but the fun is gone

Yup. Got the gem now I can't be bothered to do more incursions for the whole month. I know I can't get to room 25 so I won't even try lol. I've bought all the 6* shards in the danger store too, so there is no more incentive left for me to do more.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    2 : boring & grindy

Going through lower difficulties for some extra currency is pretty annoying TBH
    The fights don't take much time, but all the button clicking, selecting those hacks, going from room to room.....these procedural aspect of it takes much more time than u would spend in the fights

It's just the 2nd week & I already feel exhausted by it.....so monotonous & definitely the complete opposite of "fun & enjoyable"

At this point it has started to feel worse than Arenas
  • InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Member Posts: 327 ★★
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 ★★★
    I think every week the rating will go down by one. Last week was 4, this week is 3, next week is 2 and the final week will be 1. Too much grinding this month.
    Also, I don’t understand why the prices for some low level items are so high? I feel like they should at least get a little discount for TB and Paragons.
  • Chilly_OmeChilly_Ome Member Posts: 43
  • AdevatiAdevati Member Posts: 439 ★★★
    1199345 said:

4 - Throw on a podcast or audiobook...it'll help...

If players are finding it necessary to bring external entertainment just to get through a game designed for entertainment; then the game is doing something wrong.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    2. just too grindy. Very unenjoyable.
  • SpaecSpaec Member Posts: 16
    2, I didn't time it but I feel like the first 2 weeks of this sidequest took as long as most full months. They probably just figured the number of fights and didn't realise incursions has a ton of slow pointless extra clicks to select hacks which doubles the amount of time everything takes.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    It was much better during BGs offseason. It take so much time away from other gamemodes.