Options

6* Future Kang profile?

How do you get this guy? I saw this on the canada prestige leaderboards. I wanna get him too

Comments

• Options
    KubatoKubato Posts: 6
    Hey I want this guy too, where can I get him, I would really like to outplay my opponents with 40k PI Future Kang
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★
    Wow that •Jim• guy in the second screenshot seems cool
  • Options
    PenchasPenchas Posts: 2
    zac you didn't even see that guy because it's not even your screenshot lol shut up
    i don't believe someone so entitled in the mcoc community deserves him either. obviously if he's the only one that has it, it must be a bug or something given to him by the kabam mods
  • Options
    Penchas said:

zac you didn't even see that guy because it's not even your screenshot lol shut up
    i don't believe someone so entitled in the mcoc community deserves him either. obviously if he's the only one that has it, it must be a bug or something given to him by the kabam mods

Yeah bud it’s my screenshot, I sent it to him what’s so wrong with that
  • Options
    PenchasPenchas Posts: 2

Penchas said:

Yeah bud it’s my screenshot, I sent it to him what’s so wrong with that
    he's lying with what he said lol
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Premium Hero crystal

Wow I just pulled him from one of these!!! Thanks man
  • Options
    PreparedPrepared Posts: 6
    Real
  • Options
    PreparedPrepared Posts: 6

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★
    Must just be another test account.

But speaking of profile pictures, where and when was this obtained?

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    mike’s rig ray malfunctioned 👀
  • Options

Must just be another test account.

But speaking of profile pictures, where and when was this obtained?

Bruh this is not linked to the original post, why don't you go somewhere else?
  • Options
    ZacTheSwordZacTheSword Posts: 56 ★★
    its a brazil exclusive pfp
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    I would like to duel this guy
    Where is he
    How do I find him
    TELL MEEEE!
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    Not a single concrete answer to where this hero is featured. But just all garbage comments.
  • Options

Not a single concrete answer to where this hero is featured. But just all garbage comments.

It’s because it’s not possible without the game being modified
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 67

How do you get this guy? I saw this on the canada prestige leaderboards. I wanna get him too

That has to be a great Photoshop job or I’m missing something…

He’s Cavalier
    Doesn’t have even 1000 champs but has 5 mil rating
    18k prestige..?
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★
    Must be a Test account.
  • Options

He is available to be seen only in Canadian player leaderboard, and you cannot search him. It's a bug, I don't know if its fixed yet because I do not have access to Canadian leaderboards. Hope this helped
  • Options

Must be a Test account.

And above pics as reference do not say whether they actually encountered that player in BG’s or Incursion partner, or in Arenas, or War.
    Or most likely, those are all DUELS, against a test account of Kabam's, that they happen to run across. Not in any actual content.

Remember, when Kabam used to have Duel Accounts to fight certain champs.
    Also you used to be able to fins some Kabam accounts from time to time, some had been in a Test Alliance as well.
    Hard to find, most of time they are not found on list boards or searchable.

But being Canadian Leaderboard only, and Kabam offices are in Canada, reinforces that hypothesis.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 578 ★★★

Must be a Test account.

And above pics as reference do not say whether they actually encountered that player in BG’s or Incursion partner, or in Arenas, or War.
    Or most likely, those are all DUELS, against a test account of Kabam's, that they happen to run across. Not in any actual content.

Remember, when Kabam used to have Duel Accounts to fight certain champs.
    Also you used to be able to fins some Kabam accounts from time to time, some had been in a Test Alliance as well.
    Hard to find, most of time they are not found on list boards or searchable.

But being Canadian Leaderboard only, and Kabam offices are in Canada, reinforces that hypothesis.
    I guess is just limited to Canadian people, i can't find that profile in my game.
  • Options
    theres an account a couple places down after that, he has the same profile and name but without kang for some reason
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,645 ★★★★
    Probably a Kabam mod's test account.