**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Halls of Healing the compromise?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
edited March 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
This post doesn’t go against any terms of the forums, it’s an idea I’ve not yet seen, and maybe the feedback could be helpful!

I wonder with the changes to revive farming, instead of this daily quest, which doesn’t sound too great, could halls of healing be the daily quest instead?

That guarantees a couple of revives, and health potions along the way.

I actually think in the current meta of the game, it actually needs a tune up, because honestly 325 health for a 6* champion just doesn’t seem logical in any way, maybe the potions along the lines could be level 3 minimum, and a greater difficulty added for paragon, as it took a lot to get to that.

Maybe potions could be changed to a % as the current revives are, which also seems more logical?

Anyway, what’s the feedback on this idea, would this be a better alternative to the new daily quest which will be added?
Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    People need to stop pushing percentage based potions. It’s wild that we could be in the middle of a **** storm like this and people are still gullible enough to think a switch like that would be fairly implemented. It wouldn’t.

Percentage based potions hurt anyone who isn’t at the top progression tier, and they would be priced to be future-proof as rosters progress and HP pools grow.
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

People need to stop pushing percentage based potions. It’s wild that we could be in the middle of a **** storm like this and people are still gullible enough to think a switch like that would be fairly implemented. It wouldn’t.

Percentage based potions hurt anyone who isn’t at the top progression tier, and they would be priced to be future-proof as rosters progress and HP pools grow.

Yes, I too love spending 100+ units to heal up my 6* r4 champions to full.

Seriously, we need % based health potions or an overhaul to how much health potions give. We can't even acquire level 6 potions through normal means while health pools of some champions look like this unboosted.

edited March 2023
    Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

Seriously, we need % based health potions or an overhaul to how much health potions give. We can't even acquire level 6 potions through normal means while health pools of some champions look like this unboosted.

If you’re spending over 100 units to heal now, why do you think it’d be cheaper after they make changes, especially with the possibility of healing boosted hp pools and the growth of HP pools due to power creep?

Rank 5 Rintrah with a 20% champion boost and a 20% HP boost has over 100,000 HP. Survey the landscape here…do you really think they’ll let you heal 80,000 HP for 100 units?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★

This post doesn’t go against any terms of the forums, it’s an idea I’ve not yet seen, and maybe the feedback could be helpful!

I wonder with the changes to revive farming, instead of this daily quest, which doesn’t sound too great, could halls of healing be the daily quest instead?

That guarantees a couple of revives, and health potions along the way...

...Anyway, what’s the feedback on this idea, would this be a better alternative to the new daily quest which will be added?

I think Halls of Healing, even just running on a Sunday, would be better than the rubbish 'Apothecary' quest they designed.

So from that perspective, yes - I'd thought the same thing myself.

If it ran everyday, that would probably provide more revives than Kabam wants to gives us.

If it alternated with Halls of Glory (the Iso quest) that might be equitable.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Hmm U know they can turn a 10k healing pot into a 20% pot and it could be worse or the same....
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Halls of healing wouldn’t solve the issue kabam would nerf the drop rates

No because if it runs like usual the drop rates will always be the same.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

If you’re spending over 100 units to heal now, why do you think it’d be cheaper after they make changes, especially with the possibility of healing boosted hp pools and the growth of HP pools due to power creep?

Rank 5 Rintrah with a 20% champion boost and a 20% HP boost has over 100,000 HP. Survey the landscape here…do you really think they’ll let you heal 80,000 HP for 100 units?
    80000 health doesn't really mean much . It's proportional to the attack values of the opponent you fight

TyEdge said:

Pikolu said:

TyEdge said:

80000 health doesn't really mean much . It's proportional to the attack values of the opponent you fight
    It doesn’t change the fact that whatever new system they implement will be unfriendly to players beyond the current structure.

AQ tickets
    AQ map redesign
    Loyalty changes (before 1 loyalty revives)
    Monthly EQ redesign (harder difficulty, same rewards)
    Or the ever-slowing drip of story/permanent content (act 7 was 5 months per chapter even with variant content sprinkled in. We’re going on 7 now)