**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sidestep Strike and Furious Feint nodes for EQ

altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
Has this node combination worked in a practical sense for you, and how so?

I find it actually counter productive when I use the qualifying champions.

My spider person will get the evade charge, and then either:
(1) I get hit because the Defender is not Unblockable cause I had apparently avoided the unblockable attack
(2) I get hit because my champion does evade the Unblockable attack, but by the time I realize and move in to attack, the stun wears off and I get intercepted.

I do much better when I just ignore the tags, and focus on just dexing an Unblockable.

I know it just requires more practice, but are people generally finding this to be a beneficial node combination?

Comments

• BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,539 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    It’s just an incredibly annoying node combined with An uncooperative AI. Not hard just annoying to the point of unenjoyable. If it was a single path it’d barely warrant a mention a full chapter with the 2nd most paths... just wtf
  • I hate how short the timer is compared to the distance a heavy or special can put you
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    With all the champs I used, the stun was long enough to counter with a heavy attack. Don’t think of the stun like an actual opening, think of the evade like a safety net and play like crazy, and be ready to throw heavy attack. One annoying part is when the special is complicated and they’re unblockable, that might be difficult.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Very easy node just parry and heavy( use champ with good reach) then free yourself is a guaranteed evade then counter with heavy rinse and repeat. You can stack the evade charges too.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    This is very easy, I don’t get how people are having trouble.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

This should help
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46
    Late comment but when the science champs are added in the 2023 EQ quake kills it.