**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You know that moment when....

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
You say to your alliance mates "I'm gonna let you guys pick my next r4", and only one person replies, but you have to be a man of your word....

Here's to hoping there's a buff in the future.

Comments

• Options

At least you didn’t say “who should be my next sig 200?”

Thank God that wasn't the comment. But I have no doubt the next time he's in a 6* featured, he'll be my best friend.
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Respect in keeping your word; this is great! I do enjoy seeing rank ups like this.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    I respect your commitment. Hope he gets respectful buff
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

You say to your alliance mates "I'm gonna let you guys pick my next r4", and only one person replies, but you have to be a man of your word....

Here's to hoping there's a buff in the future.

wicked. lol
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    That’s takes some spheres of steel.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Perfection
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    I hope he gets a buff of magneto level broken just to reward your willingness to stick by your word, even at great personal cost.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    @mgj0630
    Any gameplay video?
    Also as for your hopes on the buff, better hope that r4 mats will become easier obtainable, so these resources used to rank him up , soon won’t matter that much 😉
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    😐🤨🤢
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Good to see that you are a man of your word. He's got lots of furies and regen on SP2. Too bad it takes about an hour to finish off a defender. Still good on you for doing it.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

@mgj0630
    Any gameplay video?
    Also as for your hopes on the buff, better hope that r4 mats will become easier obtainable, so these resources used to rank him up , soon won’t matter that much 😉

No, I don't think my phone has enough storage for the length of video required to show any difficult content. He still hits like a noodle.

I honestly have a sneaking suspicion he'll get a few kills in war though. The ability to shrug debuffs so fast can easily be forgotten cause no one places a Groot.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    It’s good you kept your word.

Here’s to a buff in the near future