**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Seriously what is the point???

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
Why go thru all the trouble and work to design a cool new character like Cassie lang and then basically NERF her because AI is so passive even with TAUNT that you can’t maintain the power stings?? That’s her entire schtick!!

So many fights even with taunt defender refuses to throw a special until power stings expire and then throw it instantly I ranked up this character and love the unique play style but pretty much can’t use her in any endgame/challenging content

Sucks for those who paid to get her or saved up crystal shards for the 5 star featured etc!!

Or wasted valuable resources ranking her up for her to just be useless in so many fights!

Comments

• Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    There's a similar interaction with Archangel. Opponents will throw specials just before the neruotoxins end so that the stuns don't affect them. The AI is definitely paying attention to buff and debuff timers a lot more.... :\
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,547 ★★★★★
    Another example is Hercules. You throw your sp3, and the defender follows with his sp3 the moment your Undestructible expires.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    Pikolu said:

Love Cat’s Unstoppable Colossus

(Source)
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 888 ★★★★

As a Yellowjacket avid user, I fully confirm the above comic. The only time the AI throws a special with a power sting, is SP1. And this, reluctantly. If it has 2 bars of power, forget it. The power stings will expire, they will stun the defender, giving you the choice to hit him, so he reaches 3 bars or power, in which case you’re dead.

I've got to say this is the main reason why I've never ranked up my 6*. Watching the timers expire is just sad.
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 232 ★★
    Bosley said:

There's a similar interaction with Archangel. Opponents will throw specials just before the neruotoxins end so that the stuns don't affect them. The AI is definitely paying attention to buff and debuff timers a lot more.... :\

Which is... a good thing because it reduces the down time where you can't apply poisons and generally lets you keep your neuros up?
  • Options
    JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
    Also that Meme is awesome! Haha
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    The meme-comic is great!!
    Maybe at low difficulty level AI can turtle a lot, but at TB or higher they don't.

I use scorpion a lot and the AI keeps throwing specials. Maybe it thinks that is not a sting?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Bosley said:

Not even remotely the case
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 178

Pikolu said:

This is one of my favorite memes from over 2 years ago.

Hehe what a throwback 😁
    @Cat_Murdock off topic but I want to see more of these lol.

Anyways. I dislike the whole power sting and taunt the opponent just for the ai to not throw a special while taunted