**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What on earth is going on with Legends?

Our alliance is constantly inundated with new players with the legend tag.

They are 100% useless .. NPCs doing nothing for the team.

Today we had a "legend" with 400k PI and a 6* r5 Doom ... awesome

We now have an auto-kick policy for legends ... what the hell is going on?

Comments

• Options
    Is your alliance set for anyone to join?
  • Options
    UberBoneUberBone Posts: 36

Is your alliance set for anyone to join?

Yeah, we're open... also relaxed, just this bs is kinda pushing it :)
  • Options
    Also, we do a little bit in AW .. not much, just voluntary ... but I am not willing to throw away our lazy silver 1 just cos we let a legend or two place defenders

That's why legends get auto-kicked
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    UberBone said:

Also, we do a little bit in AW .. not much, just voluntary ... but I am not willing to throw away our lazy silver 1 just cos we let a legend or two place defenders

You sound upset that you aren’t a legend
  • Options

UberBone said:

UberBone said:

You sound upset that you aren’t a legend
    Can I offer you some £££ to make me a legend? Cos I really need it
    It’s the easiest title to get in the game. The most trivial part is finding the time to do it.
    There's more going on than that, honestly a player that earns the title is committed, these guys are NPCs.

Just putting my hand up to a problem
  • Options
    Of course. Anyone can be a legend. But you have to put the work in... the you joining alliance and do nothing?

Past 2 weeks I gave kicked at least 10 legends for this. Its a new thing
  • Options
    Sorry about the English... it is not my phones first langyage
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    UberBone said:

Of course. Anyone can be a legend. But you have to put the work in... the you joining alliance and do nothing?

Years ago the same problem was occurring with players buying accounts and not knowing how to use the champs. I can remember kicking guys with huge accounts for that time period who would lose their whole team on the first or second fight of map 5's lanes.
  • Options
    DeimolaDeimola Posts: 3
    We should campaign Kabam to run a script to auto change Legend to Bell-end?
  • Options
    Dshu said:

UberBone said:

Years ago the same problem was occurring with players buying accounts and not knowing how to use the champs. I can remember kicking guys with huge accounts for that time period who would lose their whole team on the first or second fight of map 5's lanes.
    These guys can't even be arsed joining ... I wouldn't even mention it, but it happens daily and imo is a sign of a problem
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Deimola said:

Totally agree, Legends (them/they) are infiltrating the game in enormous numbers, sitting in alliances with a sense of entitlement, twiddling their thumbs in anticipation of receiving rewards based solely on their title. Shame on them..

That’s a load of bs. Speaking as a legend with a lot of legends in my alliance. None of us leech or have a sense of entitlement
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    UberBone said:

Our alliance is constantly inundated with new players with the legend tag.

They are 100% useless .. NPCs doing nothing for the team.

Today we had a "legend" with 400k PI and a 6* r5 Doom ... awesome

We now have an auto-kick policy for legends ... what the hell is going on?

There is a lot of legends who do have skills in game. Maybe instead of this policy you should have them show you videos of game play