**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Option to disable % health

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
Displaying the remains health as a % is cool but please provide an option to turn it off. I find the flashing of the health bar to be a distraction during the fight.

Comments

• Options
    Agree I tend to find it more distracting than helpful. Was probably better for viewers watching fights during the NYCC or whatnot but it doesn't help when I'm fighting.

That being said the other changes are great, in particular the increased T4CC item slots
  • Options
    It flashes on the screen, sudden changes like that have a tendency to draw focus.

Try to not look at a strobe light
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 319
    I'm glad they added it, but what I want they add back is the VFX to the maps on IPhone 5s...
  • Options
    TwuntTwunt Posts: 149
    Keep the percentage. Remove the flashing health bar.

Thanks.
  • Options
    becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Yes, this. We need options, some players like it others don't just let us decide for ourselves.
  • Options
    Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
    I didnt even notice it flashes? But i gotta say im loving knowing exactly when my assassination is kickin in as well as certain champs regens etc.
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Helpful when using Blade, know when I reach 70% health
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Hasn’t the health bar always flashed? It is a bit more noticeable now but I believe it’s alwyas flashed
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Don't removed it
  • Options
    This video is an example of how it used to be, there is no flashes just health being reduced.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7j86hr/my_first_r4_doing_work/
  • Options
    BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    Health bar does not flash for me.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I’d like the option of being able to turn it on/off, I’m getting distracted by the constant changing of the white numbers/white colours in the upper right corner, it’s really annoying.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Although turning it on or off could be a good option for everyone, I also think it’s a bit soon to start yelling “it’s distracting”. Of course it is, it looks different right now. Give it a few days, see if it’s still distracting then. You might still find it annoying, but you might not notice it any more.