**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

6* Science Awakening gem

Who would benefit most from awakened ability. Spidey 2099 would probably be used more as a counter to degen mystics but don’t know how useful the sig ability is. Thanks.

6* Science Awakening gem 30 votes

Spider-Man 2099
33%
FreakydBpn88855TragicThorkiRygel16Thwillrun4adonutTw1stedmemoryManbatnDanRoseSlurpZeDerp 10 votes
Spot
66%
Spity68SIlverProfessorCmbk96pseudosaneChuck_Canuck75Wine_LoverAyden_noah1EtherionGodWhoDaPooLeoZedRenaxqqArunrajkRebornMVPAzenstarCeltic1981LickyGeneralMercehhh1234567Shriek_And_DonkThunderkill 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Any comments from those that have used them both would be appreciated. Thanks
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    I have the same dilemma. Can't choose between Scorpion and Spot.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 502 ★★
    Spot
    Scorpion doesn't really need it. I took mine to r4 and he's still not dupped.
  • Options
    Spot
    Spot needs the sig, s99 benefits from it. Depends on who you prefer more. Whose playstyle you like. Spot is more a BGs champ, s99 is a war champ.
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    Spot
    spot is king
  • Options
    NoahNoah Posts: 47

Scorpion doesn't really need it. I took mine to r4 and he's still not dupped.

It’s debatable. To block unblockable specials is huge.