Shocker and Sandman thoughts!

Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Member Posts: 100 ★★
Shocker looks absolutely amazing with great utility and pretty insane and easy to ramp up damage! Sandman seems very interesting in terms of his playstyle and also has some great utility. What are everyone else's thoughts?

Comments

• SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Member Posts: 73
    Shocker really SHOCKED me, he is pretty decent. But man, Sandman looks absolutely phenomenal. Great damage, great utility, looks to be a great defender. I would love to pick up a Sandman
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    Shocker looks great
    Sandman could go either way
  • MostAverageGorr_FanMostAverageGorr_Fan Member Posts: 112
    This might just be the first cav that I would waste units on. Here's hoping I get at least a five star.
  • HollowKisameHollowKisame Member Posts: 40
    I'm disappointed with the synergies tbh. The "interested" should add doc ock cause he forms Sin 6. Should have updated old Sin 6 synergies already in game and have every member as a cluster.
  • XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Member Posts: 68

I'm disappointed with the synergies tbh. The "interested" should add doc ock cause he forms Sin 6. Should have updated old Sin 6 synergies already in game and have every member as a cluster.

"Interested" is a reference to Spider-Man 3 when Venom forms an alliance with Sandman. And just added Green Goblin with it.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    I quite like the Starky synergies, but that may also be because he's my favourite champ in the game and I've got him at rank 4. Really hoping to get a Sandman and Shocker at some point.
  • Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    Shocker looks insane, I want him so bad
  • WoodsjrWoodsjr Member Posts: 64
    The issue is EQ buffs vs actual game play. I'll wait until all nerfs are complete. Until all " the champ wasn't intended do this" chatter has passed. I've been, as well as many others, been playing long enough not to get sucked into a new champ immediately.