**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doc Oc - Cavalier Chapter 1 Act 2 Boss Counter ?

Who is a good counter for Doctor Octopus as the boss in Cavalier Chapter 1 Act 2 ( An Audition ) in the Event Quest ( Just To Get A Rep ) ? I actually beat him in Thronebreaker last night easily but I can’t remember who I used and you only have to get 4 indestructibles off of him ( 6 in Thronebreaker ), but for the life of me, no matter who I take, I’m doing something wrong, because each time I get the four indestructibles off of him and start to hit him, it takes my health down to completely nothing very quickly. I thought it was shock and I was thinking that Dr. doom could do it but the same thing happened to him. I wish I could remember who I used last night. Any advice on the counter for him? I have NO IDEA what I’m doing wrong. I get to him with a FULL team at 100% with Gully99 and just steal regens from opponents along the way by staying away and it gives the regeneration to me instead of them. But once I get to Doc Oc at the end, he kills all 5 champs FAST. I’m doing something wrong because I finished Thronebreaker easily last night and Doc Oc boss is only Chapter 1 Act 2.
I’m at a loss. Any suggestions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED….

Comments

• Options
    VeryViciousVeryVicious Posts: 30
    He power drains and does damage to you. Power drain immune works. KG, Hulking, Venom should all work for an easy fight.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Galan was easy
  • Options
    Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 69
    Lpoo said:

Galan was easy

I wish I had him.
  • Options
    LegionnaireLegionnaire Posts: 47
    Sig200 Namor works great
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    6 indestructibles what is this champion boss fight again? 🤣
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    I used my r1 6 star KG, 2 minutes to take this boss down is totally fine
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 975 ★★★★
    edited April 2023

Edit: Ignore this comment, some dude said the exact same thing above, I didn't read it and now I look like a proper tool. What sleep deprivation does to a mf. I can't delete this comment so I'll just leave this memo.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    You need power burn immune or armour break on *every* heavy hit or full armour break remove on parry.

Because each contact hit of the heavy gives him an armour up, which power burns.

Venom, venompool, galan, hulkling, king Groot, red goblin, terrax for power burn immune. Howard and Ronan for break on heavy. Cull with rng on the heavy. Thor and corvus for armour break on parry.

Herc with immorality too of course.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 479 ★★★
    I used venom pool. Class advantage gives him immunity to power burn
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Herc him
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Who is a good counter for Doctor Octopus as the boss in Cavalier Chapter 1 Act 2 ( An Audition ) in the Event Quest ( Just To Get A Rep ) ? I actually beat him in Thronebreaker last night easily but I can’t remember who I used and you only have to get 4 indestructibles off of him ( 6 in Thronebreaker ), but for the life of me, no matter who I take, I’m doing something wrong, because each time I get the four indestructibles off of him and start to hit him, it takes my health down to completely nothing very quickly. I thought it was shock and I was thinking that Dr. doom could do it but the same thing happened to him. I wish I could remember who I used last night. Any advice on the counter for him? I have NO IDEA what I’m doing wrong. I get to him with a FULL team at 100% with Gully99 and just steal regens from opponents along the way by staying away and it gives the regeneration to me instead of them. But once I get to Doc Oc at the end, he kills all 5 champs FAST. I’m doing something wrong because I finished Thronebreaker easily last night and Doc Oc boss is only Chapter 1 Act 2.

Any powedrain immune champions good for him, i used venom against him. He is immune to powedrain from tech champions. Can used king Groot, galan, hulkling, venompool
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Don’t forget annihilus too ;)
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    A heavy or 2 from Hyperion will take the indestructible off quick, herc works good as usual too.
  • Options
    I used Medusa and it went swimmingly. Armor break on mediums, and then Armor Shatter will keep him from getting any Armor Ups and protect you from Electric Defense damage
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Venom and venompool nailed it
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

Herc him

Only if you can keep the Armor Ups off Doc. If not, you'll die.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

Anyone who can consistently armor break doc doc.
    Anyone who can Nullify the Armor Ups consistently.
    Galan
    Venompool
    King Groot
    Hulkling
    Terrax
  • Options

6 indestructibles what is this champion boss fight again? 🤣

You just have to heavy him 6 times and they go away. Not difficult.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Venompool is one of the best because the 2 hit heavy means you only need 3 heavy attacks for aegis, he’s power burn immune and sp1 will heal you plenty from eating the armour.
  • Options
    xTURKISHxxTURKISHx Posts: 70
    In addition to the champs already mentioned.,

Red Mag kills it as usual. #metal
  • Options
    Kevin30705Kevin30705 Posts: 69
    Thanks everyone. Venompool made short work of him.