**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side Quest - Missing Items

2»

Comments

• Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 132
    edited April 2023
    The quick solution is to do the “havoc path” at level 4. You’ll get the vault (and the key) and you will be able to use it for on level 5 for the path 2. I’ve done it, but the fact is that I’ve lost 2 keys…
  • Options
    BleakmessBleakmess Posts: 60
    Even I am waiting for the vault, when is it coming @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★
    JJJmJJJ said:

The quick solution is to do the “havoc path” at level 4. You’ll get the vault (and the key) and you will be able to use it for on level 5 for the path 2. I’ve done it, but the fact is that I’ve lost 2 keys…

That is a good solution.

However, have we heard if there is a fix coming for exploration/ completed paths not being marked as done? It seems odd that if they’re one time rewards per path and the chests still showing that we need to remember where weve been or we lose a key.
  • Options
    Motogp49Motogp49 Posts: 13
    J'ai eu les 2500 éclats de 6* mais pas de coffre 😔
  • Options
    Rygel16ThRygel16Th Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    Motogp49 said:

Fais un ticket, t’es pas le seul. J’ai fait les 6 chemins et pas eu le fameux coffre. J’attends une réponse de Kabam.
  • Options
    GrandmabunzGrandmabunz Posts: 21
    Please add me to this list you guys are making of players who cannot get the vault. I have done threat level 5 3 times diff path each time and have not received a single sinister vault to enter code into. I have done the havok path 2500 6* shards no vault took wasp path got 5k green shards no vault took gambit path got 3700 T3 frags no vault. It is not in my inventory. Id rather avoid having to make a ticket if possible so I will cont to follow thread to see if a ticket needs to be done or not.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,377 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Rygel16Th said:

Motogp49 said:

Fais un ticket, t’es pas le seul. J’ai fait les 6 chemins et pas eu le fameux coffre. J’attends une réponse de Kabam.
    Ils vont l'envoyer quelque temps pour tous.
  • Options
    NazgulNazgul Posts: 1
    edited April 2023
    So..we won't get vaults to open new locks. It's missing from my inventory too!!
    Now there r no reward on any of the paths as well. What's going on? What am I missing?