Have y’all ever met up with alliance members?

Pizzaslayer11Pizzaslayer11 Member Posts: 25
Just wondering if anyone has some cool stories about meeting up with people from the game that you’ve played with for so long.

Comments

• Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

One of my alliance and I have been friends for all of my life. We live together.

She's my sister.

That would make logical sense, yeah
  • KlippKlipp Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Plan a meet up with two alliance mates this summer. Hope that happens it will be cool to meet
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 ★★★★
    Probably not gonna happen for me, since most of my alliance is in Malaysia😂
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    I was in an Alliance based in SG and we arranged a meet up over coffee.. that was many many years ago..

Probably not gonna happen for me, since most of my alliance is in Malaysia😂

I'm opposite of you .. I'm in Malaysia but my alliance mates are from US.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    I do not know one person I know in „real life“ who is playing this game .. it’s all virtual
  • VydraVydra Member Posts: 125 ★★
    edited April 2023
    Yes! Met about 10+ friends so far. We’re all based in Singapore so it’s definitely muchhhh easier to meet up. Also managed to meet up with members who travelled here for holiday/work. Usually meet up for drinks or at someone else’s place for poker. There has been spontaneous meetups as well. One text in the GC and we’re at the bar in an hour lol.

Been awhile since we’ve met up though, mostly cos they depend on me to organise and I’m busy with life atm😂
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    One of my alliance mates quit his job, became a trucker, and drive from North Carolina through Reno, NV on his way to California. We had a quick bite to eat in Nevada at our truck stop(about 20 minutes). It was nice.
  • dharkconspiresdharkconspires Member Posts: 59
    well my alliance leader is my highschool bestfriend so we meet often
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    Done a couple video chat happy hours with some guys I’ve been playing with since the beginning. It’s coo.
  • JaceFace75JaceFace75 Member Posts: 63
    I have 2 Aliance mates I adore to death and consider real friends though we haven’t met in real life. Would love to though. But also have many others in the game who i would love to grab a beer with😊
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Went to a baseball game with one and now every time he comes out this way we go to a game.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I do not know one person I know in „real life“ who is playing this game .. it’s all virtual

I once caught a guy at a Peet’s coffee playing mcoc and was sweating bullets and looked nervous 😂. I knew that look right away.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Nope they are imaginary
  • GoingBackGoingBack Member Posts: 116 ★★
    I got one.

Back in 2018 I had been in the same alliance for 3 years. For work, my client is NBCUniversal and I was out in LA a lot pre-pandemic.
    I was chatting in Line with the group and one of them mentioned that they were taking their family to Universal Studios (they lived in NJ). I said that I was in LA as well for meetings with NBCU and asked him what hotel he and his family were staying at. Turns out we were staying at the same hotel.
    I asked him if he wanted to get a drink as I was at the bar. Well, turns out he was at the bar also, 3 seats down from where I was sitting. We hung out for a while and had a few drinks together. It was a pretty cool experience.
    That is still the only alliance mate I have ever connected with in the real world.
    Texas_11 said:

I once caught a guy at a Peet’s coffee playing mcoc and was sweating bullets and looked nervous 😂. I knew that look right away.
    I was helping out a friend with her flea market and I notice the guy at next stall was playing MCOC later we were talking about MCOC whole day lol.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    Imma just say this meeting up with complete strangers that are in your alliance is a bad idea with consequences no matter what way you look at it.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    We talk about goin fishin but never do
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I’ve met a few. I’ve been in the same group of alliances for almost 5 years now.

When I take vacations to different areas I would sleep over with whoever was near me at that time. Saved tons of money on hotel stays haha. Drinks, dinners, cons, bars, movies, parties.

It’s always been a blast meeting people I’ve played with over the years.
    MaxGaming said:

Imma just say this meeting up with complete strangers that are in your alliance is a bad idea with consequences no matter what way you look at it.

I’m a female and I’ve never ever had a bad experience staying with alliance members. Or ever gotten bad vibes. If I take vacations alone because my husband didn’t want to come or couldn’t or I was taking one alone he always checked in and makes sure I am doing ok.

Obviously I’d never stay over with someone new to our group or someone who I got bad vibes from. But honestly if you’ve been with the same group of people for years you get a good feeling about them.