**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.2 rewards revealed !! Share your thoughts

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

8.2 rewards revealed !! Share your thoughts 215 votes

Dope
38%
Madman_marvinMasterSmokeFrostybuffajrzuffyRichTheManSketch1037Darkrider05FrankWhiteCat_MurdockTotal_Domin01CassyJosh51700RasiloverCupidTheHeroDeservedAckbar67KerneasMoosetiptronicAmaadAkira 82 votes
Expected better
61%
DL864Crys23BigPoppaCBONEDrZolaMpd1KyrieRedChovnerGK_23DeemonbalaLJFbryce7mduallTyFitnesscwNoıreCropDusterascendanceMixalisDragonMCOCcausticPHILLYB781MA 133 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Dope
    I’m curious does this include the path rewards or nah? I know that there tends to be a good chunk of rewards in those too
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Dope
    I find it funny having the 3 t5cc crystals thrown in lol.
  • Options
    Expected better

I’m curious does this include the path rewards or nah? I know that there tends to be a good chunk of rewards in those too

This is without path rewards.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    They're okay, it'll probably get me another r5 anyways so I can't really complain too much.
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    Dope
    These rewards are fair in my opinion, the leaked rewards were way too juicy, especially with the 4-5 crystal. Maybe with 8.3 but think these rewards are fair, would have liked to see more 7* shards though
  • Options
    Dope
    Pikolu said:

They're okay, it'll probably get me another r5 anyways so I can't really complain too much.

R5 who?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

These rewards are fair in my opinion, the leaked rewards were way too juicy, especially with the 4-5 crystal. Maybe with 8.3 but think these rewards are fair, would have liked to see more 7* shards though

You want more of something we don't even have or can open in any form yet? Call me shocked.
  • Options
    Expected better

I guess the leak of 4-5 gem crystal makes me 😞...

Hahaha true !! Tbh these rewards doesn't looks that exciting ...we are in freakin 8.2 ..not 7.2 . But it is what it is.
  • Options
    Dope
    Buttehrs said:

You want more of something we don't even have or can open in any form yet? Call me shocked.
    Lol just saying that I doubt 4K shards will be enough to open a 7* crystal, would be nice for the players that don’t have a ton of 7* shards from duping champs to be able to get atleast close to opening a 7* crystal by fully exploring 8.2. It’s not a big deal was just sharing my thoughts on the rewards like the post was intended for??
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Lol just saying that I doubt 4K shards will be enough to open a 7* crystal, would be nice for the players that don’t have a ton of 7* shards from duping champs to be able to get atleast close to opening a 7* crystal by fully exploring 8.2. It’s not a big deal was just sharing my thoughts on the rewards like the post was intended for??
    You know kabam as well as any of us. They won't give a full crystal from the first content they appear in. Only way would be cash or massive amounts of dupes. Just like 6* when they dropped.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    edited April 2023
    H3t3r said:

Pikolu said:

R5 who?
    Thor JF, or I might save to r2 7* Chavez.

I already have almost 2 t6cc in mystic already.
  • Options
    Dope
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

You know kabam as well as any of us. They won't give a full crystal from the first content they appear in. Only way would be cash or massive amounts of dupes. Just like 6* when they dropped.
    Truthfully I wasn’t around for the release of 6* champs so this a first for me, I started shortly after that. Made it up to Paragon recently and have 15k 7 star shards saved up so I’m fine with it not being more. I was just saying for players who don’t have as many it would be nice if it got them closer to that first 7*.
  • Options

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Truthfully I wasn’t around for the release of 6* champs so this a first for me, I started shortly after that. Made it up to Paragon recently and have 15k 7 star shards saved up so I’m fine with it not being more. I was just saying for players who don’t have as many it would be nice if it got them closer to that first 7*.
    They can grind for more just like the rest of us lol.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Dope
    Looks good as i expect path rewards too
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    As I expected. It's the path rewards that matter nowadays
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Should have had a middle ground option in the poll lol I think they're acceptable
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Expected better
    The rewards are at 3.6 Roentgen
    Not great, Not Terrible

But I wouldn't say they are "dope"
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

1)6* shards are toooo low for both completion and exploration.They rather added 30k for completion and 50-70k for exploration,I mean we need 6*s to be more accessible as we are getting 7*s.
    2)Rank 2-3 gem for completion is irrelevant,like we don't want r5 materials and r3 gem in the same space lol.Rather it should be 1.5 t6cc and 1.5 t3cc
    3)I'll rather have 2 25% t6cc selectors than 4 25% t6cc and letting rng play the game.
    4) I hope we get 120-150 units per path in path exploration. Also t6bc and t3cc and maybe small amount of t6cc as path rewards along with 6* shards,units and gold.
    1) you get 6* shards in droves everywhere else.
    2) and 3) your getting 8 25% not just 4.
    4) you can get t6b and t3a in many other areas monthly now as well.
  • Options
    GrampaDanGrampaDan Posts: 16
    Dope

Path rewards btw.

56k 6* shards in total.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Expected better
    6* Nexus? Not even abyss Nexus or class c'mon kabaam exploration rewards ain't.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    GrampaDan said:

Path rewards btw.

56k 6* shards in total.

Isn’t it only 44k? 20k from completion and 4k from each quest? Six quests make it 24k from the quests totaled up and 24k + 20k = 44k
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    Expected better
    GrampaDan said:

Path rewards btw.

56k 6* shards in total.

Path rewards seem Juicy.
    3* T6B & 3* T3 alphas!!!
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Expected better
    For the new players that reach Act8.2 rewards are good.
    For big Paragon accounts rewards are disappointing and apart from the few r5 mats and the r4 gem, kinda irrelevant.
    At least for me personally, I’d rather had increased difficulty and rewards appropriate to the latest story content.
    I was to explore in the first hours of release.
    Now I will hold the units for spring cleaning offers, since it seems you can always buy more than content is offering.
    Disappointment 🙁
  • Options
    Dope
    Pikolu said:

H3t3r said:

Pikolu said:

R5 who?
    Thor JF, or I might save to r2 7* Chavez.

I already have almost 2 t6cc in mystic already.
    In the same boat. Have nearly 2 mystics don't know who I want to do. Someone unique but someone I enjoy.
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 481 ★★★
    Dope
    I’m on 7.3.3 and if I can get these, it will help so much in the push to paragon
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Dope
    Rewards are dope. Those complaining don't realize there is still 8.3 and 8.4 to come. Calm it down.