**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Refunded and worried about a ban

Made a purchase today and didn't receive the units. I refunded this because I paid for nothing, but I'm worried about a ban.
I've heard of people being banned before for abusing refunding and don't want my situation to come across as this. Any steps I can take to not receive a ban?

Comments

• Options
    AmazingalfAmazingalf Posts: 10
    What on earth is a contest credit? Never heard of this before
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Negative units that your account gets docked in the amount of the refunded purchase. You can’t purchase anything in game until you’re back in the positive.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023

They are negative units. Basically you will be unable to make in-game purchases until you’ve paid the balance that they determine based on the severity of the issue. They’re not a 1:1 ratio with units. But when you issue a refund through the App Store, the App Store has no control over or ability to remove the items you purchase, so from Kabam’s (correct) perspective, you bought something and didn’t want to pay for it, so they need to address it.
    I would strongly suggest reaching out to support and exploring whether or not the purchase actually went through.
  • Options
    Damn I'm a unit spendaholic so that would take a while to remove those credits! I'll get onto support now, thanks guys!
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★
    Welcome to cap hell
  • Options
    Yeah had contest credits applied this morning, thankfully it was for the exact same amount as I paid initially so it all balanced out in the end!
    Thanks for your help guys!
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    If you didn't get the units, kabam won't retract units (->negative total) from your account. They re not thieves.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

If you didn't get the units, kabam won't retract units (->negative total) from your account. They re not thieves.

🥴 Mmmm.