Options

Which class ne us from Abyss should I pick?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,273 ★★★★★
I should be finishing up Abyss 100% today or tomorrow. My most sought after champ is Nimrod, but I have most other champs from tech and are awakened already. Mutant I’m hunting kitty (not a fan of her that much though) or Omaha Red (have suicides unlocked but not always on) with the rest of the mutants already awaken. Cosmic I want Angela (though my 5* has always gotten the job done) or KG. Can awaken whomever I get from any nexus.

Which class ne us from Abyss should I pick? 21 votes

Mutant
28%
MagicBentonCmbk96Ayden_noah1JT_Supremehhh1234567Mknight123 6 votes
Tech
33%
Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69H3t3rDarksniper240Superstar_1126Marvelfan30Axew 7 votes
Cosmic
38%
Ben_15455willrun4adonutLickyShriek_And_DonkZak2025GhosturdJohny_JoestarSlurpZeDerp 8 votes
One of the other three classes
0%

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 886 ★★★★
    Mutant
    I meant tech, best chance from a crystal to get nimrod, if you want him most.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Tech
    Stark Spidey
  • Options
    Cosmic
    I ended up going cosmic. I had to choose between Gore, Angela, and King group. Will my alliance mates pointed out that I had a romance awakening gem for Angela so I chose her. Then with the shards I got I popped two featured crystal's and got king group. So I'd call it a win. Angela went straight to sig 200. Thanks all for the votes.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Tech
    I'd go tech if you really want nimrod. Also worth it to mention that both angela and king groot are in the featured. A bit more shards, but a better chance at getting them than in a tech/cosmic crystal.
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20
    Mutant

I should be finishing up Abyss 100% today or tomorrow. My most sought after champ is Nimrod, but I have most other champs from tech and are awakened already. Mutant I’m hunting kitty (not a fan of her that much though) or Omaha Red (have suicides unlocked but not always on) with the rest of the mutants already awaken. Cosmic I want Angela (though my 5* has always gotten the job done) or KG. Can awaken whomever I get from any nexus.

KG better to be duped
  • Options
    Cosmic
    Had a generic waiting for him, so yep.