My first r4

ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★

Allright peeps, give me your opinions on my first r4.

Comments

• Yogesh_123Yogesh_123 Member Posts: 50
    edited April 2023
    CGR
    He was my first R4
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    Ultron or cable would be cool, but I recommend choosing someone you both enjoy playing, and use often
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,546 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Ultron or cable would be cool, but I recommend choosing someone you both enjoy playing, and use often

Oh I am well are but my dilemma lies in choosing. I use both apocalypse and cgr in essentially every content I do. But they do completely different things and accomplish things in very different ways. Want to end the fight fast? Use CGR. Want to survive over a long fight and shut down multiple abilities? Use apocalypse. Perhaps I should focus on who would help more finishing 7.4 and onto act 8.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Falcon is sometimes overlooked as a first r4 option, but he’s great if you know how to use him. Really easy rotation, deals big damage and can counter basically anything. He’s definitely one of the most versatile champs in the game right now.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
  • KennyPLKennyPL Member Posts: 114 ★★

Falcon is sometimes overlooked as a first r4 option, but he’s great if you know how to use him. Really easy rotation, deals big damage and can counter basically anything. He’s definitely one of the most versatile champs in the game right now.

... when duped and with decent sig ;)
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    I’d go big daddy Apoc. I have both him and CGR (and Sorcerer) at R4 and I personally enjoy CGR more, but as a first R4 I think Apoc will be better for you. CGR can still humiliated opponents at R3, and he’s honestly a bit more useful when he is duped. Apoc is a plug and play almost anywhere.
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Apoc 100%
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★
    Ultgod
  • Travis__87Travis__87 Member Posts: 8
    Can't go wrong with ultron, but CGR is clear for me. A-poc is also an option. Falcon, Longshot, cable and moleman are out of the discussion IMO.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Apoc
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Never fails to amaze me how far behind you always are.
  • StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Member Posts: 234 ★★
    Tbh I would say Apocalypse is best in this scenario.
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Totally agree. Plus, it needs to be ideally someone you would be happy taking to rank 5 at some point.

I picked Sparky to be my first R4 and haven't regretted it once.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★

Never fails to amaze me how far behind you always are.

hey, at least he ain’t conqueror
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    Apoc - have both him and cable at R4 (along with kitty and omega) and he's so useful for act 7, 8 and war.

CGR I also have at R4 and yes he's nuts, but apoc gets more value from it. Do you have white mags too? Add him for some extra fireworks on your specials.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Sad to see no love for longshot here! If I ever pull my favourite champion in this game aka longshot, I wouldn't hesitate to make him my first R4, longshot i have a soft spot for, dude carried me in early game content like act 2-4 as a 3* and as a 4*, love his incinerate damage on the sp2 and bleed burst damage on sp1 for those incinerate immunes, dude is just an awesome champ and i really hope I pull him as a 5* or 6* because I would love to destroy Champs in Quests, AW and BG's.
    LONGSHOT IS JUST TOO DAMN AWESOME!
  • XxLoOhNuTiCkxXXxLoOhNuTiCkxX Member Posts: 68
    Apocalypse
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Apoc, sorcerer supereme, human torch and cgr 100% deserve it
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Member Posts: 101
    apoc
  • Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    torch