Options

My account banned.

My account has been banned. I want unbanned.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I want 100 million dollars...
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Keep crying. Nobody cares. You are irrelevant and kabam did good.

And if you think I’m harsh, the whole player base thinks this way
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Sorry, you've been out voted. No unban for you
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Unfortunately, this is not Burger King. You can't have it your way here. Violate terms of service, and you might get banned. Those are the consequences of your actions: it is time to start recognizing consequences exist, and you can't just talk yourself out of them. Hopefully for you, this will be the least important part of your life where you have to face that situation.
    What's your beef with burger King?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Unfortunately, this is not Burger King. You can't have it your way here. Violate terms of service, and you might get banned. Those are the consequences of your actions: it is time to start recognizing consequences exist, and you can't just talk yourself out of them. Hopefully for you, this will be the least important part of your life where you have to face that situation.
    he didn't get a crown on his bday :(
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,755 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

I'm a fan of Burger King actually, I can have my burgers entirely my way. Even to the point of my burger having no burger.
  • Options
    Recently seen ads on tv from McD about their new (?) Fresh Beef patties.
    First, excuse me, but if they are just now serving fresh beef, just *what* is it they had been serving previously ?

So, thought this was something new (seemed like new commercials), and would go give them a try.
    But looked online first, and saw this is something they apparently changed a few years ago already. So not so new (?)

apparently Fresh meaning refrigerated, not shipped as Frozen.

As for BK, I had (a while back) tried those BK Impossible Burgers, were pretty good.
    Dunk'n had Impossible Sausage egg/cheese muffins too, also good.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,755 Guardian

Recently seen ads on tv from McD about their new (?) Fresh Beef patties.
    First, excuse me, but if they are just now serving fresh beef, just *what* is it they had been serving previously ?

• Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

I'm a fan of Burger King actually, I can have my burgers entirely my way. Even to the point of my burger having no burger.
    You rule @DNA3000, you're seizing the day!
  • Options
    MIND035MIND035 Posts: 35
    imagine getting banned, play the game properly and you won't get banned, it's really not that hard. get better
  • Options
    mcoc_uber123mcoc_uber123 Posts: 2
    Dear kabam,
    Today, I got to know that my account is banned for no reason as I didn't even tried to cheat or mod the game I always playing this game fairly since the start . my account banned for without reason as I didn't even cheated in game . so, i request to kindly look forward to this issue and please unban my account as soon as possible

Thank you
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Rip bozo 😂