**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with 6.1.2

I'm thinking of going back to doing story content, and go for Cavalier. But I can't figure out a good team for 6.1.2

I'm planning on taking the Punisher 2099 and Ultron path, and using Nimrod for Sentinel. But who else can I bring and who's a good counter for the boss, especially with the given nodes

Here's my roster:

And here's the nodes for the boss I'm struggling to find a counter for:

Comments

• Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 405 ★★
    Any help will be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Level up your Herc and use him for everything in act 6. He makes act 6 looks like a joke.
  • Options
    MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70
    Or nebula. 5 charges and she can shut down the nodes since it's a robot
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    With chavez, while you have 2 dark dimensions up, he will start power draining from the spite node since each dark dimension lowers ability power rate by 60%.

Another good option would just be spidey2099 because buff immune makes spite no problem.

Something to remember with OG ultron is every 7 seconds he gets an invisible evade charge and will evade the next non-stunned hit you do. He can't evade in the middle of a special so as long as the first hit of the special hits while he is stunned, he shouldn't evade.

Falcon should also be good for this fight.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

With chavez, while you have 2 dark dimensions up, he will start power draining from the spite node since each dark dimension lowers ability power rate by 60%.

Another good option would just be spidey2099 because buff immune makes spite no problem.

Something to remember with OG ultron is every 7 seconds he gets an invisible evade charge and will evade the next non-stunned hit you do. He can't evade in the middle of a special so as long as the first hit of the special hits while he is stunned, he shouldn't evade.

Buff immune champs seem good. Would Titania be good too or is Spidey a better option?

And what does Falcon do for this fight?
  • Options

Or nebula. 5 charges and she can shut down the nodes since it's a robot

Ok, thanks. I'l give her a try against the boss. Forget to even consider using her😅
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★

Buff immune champs seem good. Would Titania be good too or is Spidey a better option?

When Falcon is locked on he bypasses evade.
  • Options
    edited April 2023

This is the team I'm considering using for this quest. I have no cosmic relics but I can do without them

Also, would Knull be a good backup counter for the boss? He does counter evade right?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    Herc obliterates every piece of content in the game with ease. Ranking him up would be a good idea
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Titania can do it, yes
  • Options
    RyandoomRyandoom Posts: 68
    Goodluck dealing with ultron boss he is annoying