Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Will you be opening 7* Crystal on launch day?

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,792 ★★★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
7* launch on May 8th. First 2 7* Crystal need 10k shards then later onwards 15k. I managed to collect 10k 7* shards today so curious to know how many people will get a 7* on launch day itself.

Will you be opening 7* Crystal on launch day? 226 votes

No, i will have less than 10k 7* shards
17% 39 votes
Yes, i will have atleast 10k 7* shards on launch day
66% 151 votes
No, i will have sufficient 7* shards but will save
15% 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    There is going to be a 7* launch event. Everyone who can roll one, will. We haven’t heard much because there are other things going on. But. They will incentivize rolling your crystals. And probably units.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    Holding onto them a while.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 549 ★★★
    Initial thoughts is to hoard my 7* shards until the pool gets better but if the opening event has a nice amount of units in the milestones i could open.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    How many can you guys open?

I am currently at 48k shards, still some six stars to open and 75% exploration done on 8.2 so can open 4
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    I do not know
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    I can probably open 3 if I finish 8.2 exploration by then
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    I have no shards :(
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    3, unless I can get another 12k shards between now and then.
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 67

There is going to be a 7* launch event. Everyone who can roll one, will. We haven’t heard much because there are other things going on. But. They will incentivize rolling your crystals. And probably units.

You made this up.
    It was in the live stream “7* launch event”. Exact words
    I watched it live too. They did mention one and they said if possible to try pushing to Paragon before it happens. So I'm guessing the event will have Paragon exclusive stuff, or just be for Paragon players. They didn't really give many details. You should be able to watch the stream still. I'm sure it's still up on YouTube or Twitch.
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    The pool is terrible so no
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Right now Im at 15k but Im exploring each Quest of 8.2 so Ill have enough for 2 I guess.

But Im opening all the new Paragon Crystals I can when the Event starts
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,702 Guardian
    I want that 7* Chavez so I can have one for AW offense
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,215 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You really fell in love after EoP, didn't you?
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    And remember new champs are going to be in Titan Crystals!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah I am. Couldn’t care less about what champion I get.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,702 Guardian

Pikolu said:

You really fell in love after EoP, didn't you?
    Yup, she is one of my top 3 favorites in the game right now.
  • Options
    bigger_daddybigger_daddy Posts: 9
    edited April 2023
    Yeah I'm gonna do it. I've been wanting to rank up a good chunk of the champions in the current pool so pulling a 7 star version would be fantastic. I'm just hoping I don't pull any champions that need high sig.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 758 ★★★
    i have 38k shards atm. I will open at least 1. If that goes well , pop a 2nd . No 3rd since it will be 15k from that point onwards, so i'll hoard for a while to see whether or not a discount happen in the near future
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 729 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Shooting for 10 7* champs currently at 9. I will pop all I have unless i god tier open and dupe the 3 i absolutely want duped. I mostly care about defenders and there are absolutely good defenders in the pool. I wanna strike while iron is hot for duped 7* chumps
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I gotta enough for 5 gonna spin them all
  • Options
    HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 214 ★★
    I will open 4 crystals on launch day
  • Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    Have enough for 3 right now. Hopefully a 4th when I’ve done 8.2 and cracked open some more 6* crystals.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,569 ★★★★★
    I got around 35k shards but I'll be waiting for some better champs to enter the pool, nothing of worth in there atm for me
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

7* launch on May 8th. First 2 7* Crystal need 10k shards then later onwards 15k. I managed to collect 10k 7* shards today so curious to know how many people will get a 7* on launch day itself.

7 star crystals will cost 15k shards
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s tradition to get something fairly crappy on your first role at a new rarity. And I’m a man who believes in tradition. obviously I can’t get blue cyclops like I did with six stars, but an unawakened Korg will do. And in all seriousness, they’ve taken some steps to make hoarding a little undesirable with seven stars, with the way in which dupes compound to give you access to better crystals. I’ll play along.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    TheSaith said:

Ashacekar said:

7 star crystals will cost 15k shards
    The first 2 bought in the store will be 10k they said that on the live stream