Options

Best MCOC Youtuber?

124»

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 ★★★★
    Lagacy
    Searmenis said:

The good thing is that each youtuber has a "speciality" of some sort and style, and you can choose among it's group what suits you better.

That being said, a few more generic points:

- I never watch war or live content, and unfortunately many of them do this more often and don't create "original" content anymore, with the exception of crystal openings.

- Seatin's FtP new account "challenge" was very fun to watch, and reminded me how much I missed the guy.

-I instantly unsubscribe from a channel, when they start a series of something, like, let s say masteries advice, and they do one or two videos and drop the idea altogether because they don't have the likes they expected. (lefty knox)

-I also hate when they don't make the little research they should be doing, and upload videos with misinformation (prof hoff, who s also a journalist lol )

Yeah, I totally agree, especially with point number 1. All the Youtubers do basically the same stuff when it comes to war, and it gets repetitive quickly
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Other
    DaddyLongLegs personally. solid content, a good insight into the way the game works and now how Kabam works. reliable content with a solid community.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Other
    Killer Beezy
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Other
    Mine is BitterSteel
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
    Other
    Mcoc Noob's guides have gotten me act 6, 7, 8 and monthly eq.
  • Options
    MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34
    Slayer Of Gods
    Slayer was one of the people that inspired me to begin posting videos in the first place. Love his work and his community
  • Options
    MDxMDx Posts: 89
    Karatemike
    Don't know how this many ppl think seatin as the best mcoc youtuber
    Man just comes in buys crystals put up a video and then gone for a year . I know recently he tried to return but still nothing new/informative about the game anymore .meanwhile a lot of these other youtubers actually put in work/ideas in their videos .
  • Options
    Lagacy
    MDx said:

Don't know how this many ppl think seatin as the best mcoc youtuber
    Man just comes in buys crystals put up a video and then gone for a year . I know recently he tried to return but still nothing new/informative about the game anymore .meanwhile a lot of these other youtubers actually put in work/ideas in their videos .

Seatin was the first MCOC youtuber that many people viewed, and helped lots of plauers progress in the early days. Their is also almost certainly a nostalgia factor present, and for good reason. He puts a lot of time and effort into his content, and put stuff out all the time for the community in the early days.
  • Options
    Gentry2099Gentry2099 Posts: 237 ★★
    Other
    Personally, it’s Lizer.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,446 ★★★★★
    Jason Voorhees MCOC
    Not nearly enough votes for this guy.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 198 ★★
    Other
    Mcob Noob is a professional. His infographics are great and are helping many players clearing content, including me. Couple of years ago I would have said Seatin as he was fun and entertaining. But now, Mcoc Noob offers you a lot of options and one always suits your roster. He does every path. The hell of a job. He is the most useful in mu opinion.
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    Lagacy
    I enjoy lagacys content the most but if contest champion upload videos more then it'd probs be him
  • Options
    Other
    Also, the best MCOC YouTuber everyones opinion. There is no best MCOC YouTuber.
  • Options
    bigger_daddybigger_daddy Posts: 9
    Swedeah
    Dude just makes some fun, short videos.
  • Options
    Unknown_playerUnknown_player Posts: 15
    Seatin
    Seatin is still the GOAT. Respect the elders.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Lagacy
    Seatin hardly post content anymore. I use to love his videos.
  • Options
    darkMeliodasdarkMeliodas Posts: 38
    Other
    Where the hell are pepe or kurt?
  • Options
    AmazingalfAmazingalf Posts: 10
    Other
    Everyone sleeping on super gaming family smh
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 841 ★★★
    ContestChampion
    Brian grant def the most entertaining to me.....his latest video was an awesome trip to nostalgia town lol...
  • Options
    Lagacy

Also, the best MCOC YouTuber everyones opinion. There is no best MCOC YouTuber.

Yeah, this is exactly what this post is about. Just an inquiry into other people's opinions.
  • Options
    Other
    MrOmegaBeast or Deadtron are nice YouTubers. Love watching their account challenges over and over again.
  • Options
    Warlord_615Warlord_615 Posts: 14
    Seatin
    It gotta be Proff Hoff lol 😂💀
  • Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150
    Other
    I really like Vega. Karatemike as well