**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valkyrie worth Generic AG?

Would love to get the communities thoughts on this. I am also debating it going to Dr Doom or Spot. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 569 ★★★
    I used one on mine, but be prepared to invest a lot of stones in her to get a decent return.
  • Options
    she doesnt need it unless you want to bypass unstoppable. She is awesome though. Spot makes a strong case for it as well.
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    I would say she's worth it. These days there are so many nodes and champs with unstoppable. In bgs, act 7-8, sidequests and so on. Like the other person said though, be ready to put a lot of sigs on her so she counters unstoppable earlier.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,680 Guardian
    If you need the benefits of her sig ability, then she is worth it.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 569 ★★★

she doesnt need it unless you want to bypass unstoppable. She is awesome though. Spot makes a strong case for it as well.

She also bypasses stun debuffs, which can be pretty handy as well
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    she does, but make sure you can sig her up. do not awakened her until you have at least 60 sig stones. At 60 she only requires 3 pierce buff to bypass unstoppables. at sig 120 she needs 2 pierces buff, and at sig 200 she only needs 1 pierce buff to deal with unstoppable. And this includes both unstoppable buff and passive. In todays game, we see kabam placing way too many unstoppables nodes across all modes LOL.
  • Options
    UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Thanks for the feedback. Still deciding on using the AG on Valkyrie vs Doom vs Spot vs Quicksilver? Whoever I give the gem to I can get to sig 200
  • Options
    shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    UMad8ro3 said:

Thanks for the feedback. Still deciding on using the AG on Valkyrie vs Doom vs Spot vs Quicksilver? Whoever I give the gem to I can get to sig 200

I don't think Spot or QS need sig 200. Maybe invest some stones into them, but not strictly required to use all of them.
    Doom gets stun cheese at sig 200 so likely worthwhile investment. (Really increases utility, and technically ease of use, damage and survivability hehe)
    Valkyrie increases her utility too and if you have a lot of annoying Unstoppable nodes or stun nodes she's your lady. Her sig is one of the best unstoppable counters in the game because it a) works on passives too, b) isn't a buff or debuff, c) works with class disadvantage and d) doesn't require any mechanic that any champ is immune to.
    So if you are looking to sig 200 one, Valk or Doom are better. If it's just an awakening, Spot or QS.
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    If u have 200 sigs, yes. If not, I'd wait. Shes insane at max sig. She bypasses so much without the dupe.
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    if you can High sig her than yes
  • Options
    ISO17ISO17 Posts: 83 ★★
    If you’re willing to immediately take her to sig 200, it’s a no brainer. If not, she’s fine as is just won’t counter unstoppable