**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP! My mad friend is back

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
Hey guys, me again. My mad friend is back and claiming that domino is better than nimrod and is much more deserving of an awakening gem. He called my boy nimgod 'easily replaceable'. So I've created this poll to show him that chad marshmallow man is better than that clown fiesta deadpool side character.

HELP! My mad friend is back 73 votes

Nimgod
67%
DarkestDestroyerJinxesaxeFeeney234Darkrider05BlackPhoenix44tntslWicket329KnightNvrEndingGrizzly_18Milan1405AMS94LexSaviRocketWaffleReignkingTWGardoshLeoZedSpideyFunkoShiroiharaJoseOkJragonMaster170 49 votes
Domino
32%
Kabam MiikephillgreenSw0rdMasterflip3609sbroPikoluLordSmasherAyden_noah1WhoDaPooWebhead055Bawa69FabwiziOmedennGiantwalrus56DigletGamingBigBlueOxspidyjedi84willrun4adonutVijay_33ThePharcideThe_losttier 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Domino
    Domino all the way baby. I do have Nimrod at rank 4 sig 120 but I still think Domino is slightly better. Again this is a personal opinion so all those haters can have their own opinion. I said I personally like Domino better and use her more so relax and stop the hate.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    They're so different that it us hard to compare. I have both at rank 4, but I cannot think of an instance in which I would decide between the two.

In terms of an AG, it prolly benefits Nimrod more at low sig.
  • Options
    Nimgod
    They're different ofc but I think you can always compare champions (that's what tier lists are all about after all). What I'm really saying is if the game gave you a choice between having domino or nimrod (not both) who is more useful/essential to your roster. For me I would have to say nimrod by a significant because he is so good in war (particularly against mutants ofc) and a monster on bgs attack in most metas, but by no means am I saying she's a bad champ.
  • Options
    Nimgod

Domino all the way baby. I do have Nimrod at rank 4 sig 120 but I still think Domino is slightly better. Again this is a personal opinion so all those haters can have their own opinion. I said I personally like Domino better and use her more so relax and stop the hate.

Read the post properly, there's no hate, just some lighthearted banter with my friend.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    Domino
    Domino wins me more battles in BGs than nimrod.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Domino
    Milan1405 said:

Read the post properly, there's no hate, just some lighthearted banter with my friend.
    I'm not saying from you but from the Domino haters out there. There are lots of them, less now that BG is around.
  • Options
    Nimgod

Milan1405 said:

I'm not saying from you but from the Domino haters out there. There are lots of them, less now that BG is around.
    Ah k. If someone thinks domino is bad then they're just wrong lol. The discussion is simply nimgod vs domino. I like domino, but I just prefer nimgod, and value offensive prowess more. Looking at my post 7 people have disagreed with me even though more people have voted for nimrod. This forum is a weird place sometimes.
  • Options
    Johnson374Johnson374 Posts: 30
    Nimgod
    love both but nimrod got my vote
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Domino > Nimrod for BG, and since BG is a major focus right now, I'm going Domino. However, if there wasn't BG, then Nimrod
  • Options
    MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    In a week or so you can get a 7* Domino but not a 7* Nimrod (for now). Also Nimrod is useful in BG also. Someone puts a mutant on defense, like Domino,Toad, Prof X, Apoc or Weapon X you’ll be glad you had Nimrod.
  • Options
    BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Nimgod
    Domino is infinitely better on defense (but your opponent can just ban her)
    Nimrod is much much better on offense (consistent, reliable, and relevant utility + damage)
    Nimrod has more uses in the game than Domino, so I'd go Nimrod first.

But... Domino is such a valuable character to have b/c she can be an auto-ban in BGs often