**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tech rank up question

Who to R5?
All 4 stars
All unduped

1. Dr. Octopus
2. Yondu
3. Nebula
4. OG Vision
5. Vision AOU

Comments

• Doc Ock or Yondu
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    OG Vision. Pretty rare and reliable and very functional! OG Vision would be my pick! Since it cost a bit to get him!
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Definitely OG Vision. If you haven't awakened him, I definitely suggest putting that at the top of your to do list.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    If you are able to obtain a Tech awakening gem (maybe generic too), then rank OG Vision.
    Otherwise, maybe Vision AOU since it is possible to duplicate this champ (unless you have units to purchase the OG Vision expected offer around early Jan 2018).
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136
    OG Vision over all.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    Compared Ultron and Vision AOU in term of usefulness, who is better? Focusing on Act 4 & 5. Thanks
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Unawakened is a big step for r5... Ock is the only one that people might prefer unduped, but unduped won't be the prestige boost he might otherwise.Yondu doesn't need the sig but the other champs are overall better. Vision is pretty soft and could def use the HP/AP boost of being duped not to mention their sig abilities can really change chow you play them. IMO wait for a dupe.
  • I would not rank 5 both Visions unless they are awakened. So i think try to get the awakening gem on them first.
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    OG vision if awakened, if not, dr ock or yondu
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    What's the difference between OG Vision and Vision AOU? Sorry to go off topic, but I never really knew the difference.
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Ah_boy8 wrote: »
    Compared Ultron and Vision AOU in term of usefulness, who is better? Focusing on Act 4 & 5. Thanks
    Vision I found significantly more helpful especially in act 5. Awakened with the power steal he made the collector a much more manageable fight. Many of the nodes throughout act 5 have a variety of negative impacts with buffs, of which he has none (besides dexterity if you have that mastery). Ultron procs armor ups which would hurt you in those instances. There are also penalizing nodes for debuffs. Ultron can cause bleed. And though vision can cause heal block, it is manageable to keep from initiating by using sp1 repeatedly when the opponent won’t go to zero power.
    I’m a bit biased though toward power control champs in general. Magik, vision, hawkeye are almost always in my quest teams.