**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

apocathary

trying to farm revives for act 7 on my mini and it's horrible the apocathary is just not even close to enough it could give triple and wouldn't do it im not sure Iif you intended to neuter your game but it has become painfully slow to build revives the average player will be giving up and fleeing you watch something more needs to be done

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    If you have that much time on your hands you can have a look through each individual act 3 quest usually a revive on a few of those, with a chance of another respawning when you beat it. But they are harder to come by these days.
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    those are good tips and I know they want us to use unit but that's never ever gonna happen lol I use my units for fun stuff like crystal or deals i will never waste them on revives or potions we should be able to farm that stuff if we want to put in the time and energy cost just my opinion
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Better break out those units !!!
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Arena. Farm units through milestones. Bulk open battlechips.
    22 hour events -> 1 revive.

These are your best options now. The Apothecary is just pathetic. They could remove it entirely and no one would notice a difference.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Since Kabam wants players to not farm revives and buy them with units, it would be a nice move to add lvl1 revives for 20 units in the store.
    Just saying…
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    agree that is a great idea they should sell 20% revives for 20 units it would help some but still we need something better than apocathary
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    SammyDe said:

“You are supposed to use units”’- Kabam

I would suggest you hoard some 4hr crystals for a few months and then open them all in one go. Then you go all in on Act 7. Also buy those EQ exploration bundles for boosts and revives.
    Good luck. I have 1.2k 4 hour crystals so far, saved from July last year. Just working my courage to do 8.1 this year.

I did thus. At 220 atm
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    The worst part for me is that it seems like we accepted, there was a major thread with like 50 pages of arguments and then kabam releases plenty of good stuff like the past event, 7* star new design and it's uniqueness and then they're like ''oh okay, so people are quiet about it now...good let's keep it that way'' so i don't really see things getting improved tbh, i want to but i don't see it anymore
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★

If it makes you feel better I opened 237 once and got a singular revive

I need that cry option there. I felt like crying but i could only choose "lol" reaction