**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Uncollected grandmaster

Hey guys and gals, I am about to do a run on 5.2.6 to become uncollected. I wanted to know how many revives (team or individual) did it take for you to beat the grandmaster the first time?

Comments

• For me, I got to the collector using one team revive due to me being terrible at fighting yondu. As for the collector fight himself I used I think 5 or 6 team revives.
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    Don't do it -- servers too unstable..

As to your question -- depends on your team
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Use boosts. 30% champ boost 20% attack and 25% health. Used 1 maybe 2 team revives
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I guess you can use Seatin's FTP collector video to kind of gauge the item usage here.

He used roughly 5 team revives with a team of 4/40s which is the minimum you'll need to want to go in. So go in with at least 500 units or 5 team revives. I'm not as skilled as him, and had a team of two 5/50's and three 4/40s and i got the level done with 600 units.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I saved loads of resources for the collector.. But I got really lucky only needed two 20% revives for Green Hulk to finish him.. If you don't have evade champs (I don't) then luck is all it comes down to..
    Good luck mate
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Thanks for the responces guys! I am of moderate skill.. with a moderate team of r3 5* and 1 r5 4* just trying to gauge if I have enough saved up. I am by no means a boss killer. It took me 3 40% team revives to make it past 5.2.5.
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    With 2 5/50s (iceman and Gwenpool) and the rest 4/40s I beat the collector with no units spent, but took off about 10k per fight - about 16-20 fights against the collector and then a few revives/health potions to get thru the path to him.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    7 lvl 1 using 4/40 dupe 90 og dd plus 5 for dupes elektra at 5/50 when he was sub 25% health
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    2 40% team revives and 1 individual 40% revive
  • SpiderGwenSpiderGwen Posts: 32
    1 team revive and 2 20% revives, he's way easier than I thought he'd be!